This was our introduction to London and what a wonderful first impression! I traveled with my daughter and three grandchildren (teenagers) and we couldn't have been more impressed! We had adjoining rooms which was vey convenient for bathroom use. The beds were comfortable. My room had a king sized bed and all the girls had 2 queens. The breakfast buffet was to die for. Everything was replaced immediately and made to order omelets and crepes were delicious. It was by far the best of the 3 hotels that we stayed in during our 9 day adventure. Would love to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London