So this fine hotel is indeed in a great central London Location. It is across the street from the Marylebone Rail Station (via the rear entrance) although I doubt many of the guests use that. It is indeed a nice and grand hotel. It is; however, also rather over-priced. Part of that may be in the number of staff they have plus a halo of who they are and where they are. I observed women, in maid uniforms, polishing the marble walls by hand and two to four doormen at each entrance. The restaurant is nice but VERY expensive. The thing that got me was the added charge, that I did not agree to, as a "charitable donation." They will remove it but you have to ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Landmark London is situated in fashionable Marylebone in the heart of London and combines classic British elegance and grandeur with deluxe facilities. Encompassing 300 of some of the largest guest rooms in London and three stunning bar and restaurants. The hotel also has a Spa and Health Club including a 15 metre swimming pool and gymnasium. The Landmark is the perfect venue from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Landmark London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark Hotel London
- Landmark London