St Martins Lane London Hotel
US$144
US$117
Orbitz.com
2,950 results
All reviewslight barcovent gardenasia de cuba restaurantmood lightinggym boxfloor to ceiling windowsgarden roomtrendy hotelcocktail barwest endleicester sqnational gallerytheatre landbottle of champagneperfect locationdeluxe roomhotel bar
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Great location, great stuff, funny furniture, great breakfast, enjoyed.
Idea for guest experience management: last impressions bare most important, maybe more than first: Would appreciate takeaway coffee when leaving for airport before 6 morning :)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GrumpyMedo
nicole_messham, Guest Relations Manager at St Martins Lane London Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear GrumpyMedo ,

Your review is wonderful and I really appreciate your comments on last impressions. I have passed on your idea to our restaurant manager but please note that we can always provide a takeaway coffee for you on request at any time of the day.

I'm glad you mentioned our furniture and how it enhanced your experience here at St Martins Lane. We are a design boutique hotel and every piece of furniture in the lobby and in the guest rooms has been meticulously chosen for a reason. There is a story behind everything.

Our breakfast buffet is full of fresh fruit and a range of other delicacies - it's a fabulous way to start the day and be full of energy for work or adventure in London.

Please let me know when you plan to return as I would love to share the full story of St Martins Lane with you.

I look forward to hearing from you. You can reach me on nicole.messham@mhgc.com.

Warm regards,

Nicole

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Had a lovely weekend in London meeting a friend and stopped for two nights at St Martin's Lane. I had wanted to stop here for a while and was familiar with the hotel. The staff were so friendly and helpful, I agree with all the glowing reports about the service, it truly made your stay special. The room was very nice, more spacious than I imagined. It had a nice bathroom and powerful shower. Considering how old the hotel now is the interior is standing up pretty well. It is probably ready for an update in places. I was surprised how quiet the bar area was on a Friday and Saturday night. I remember when people used to queue to get into the hotel. We had a fabulous meal at Asia de Cuba on our second night. Again the staff couldn't have been more helpful as I have food intolerances and they made special dishes for me which were delicious and much appreciated. All in all a really great experience!

Room Tip: I had a room on the sixth floor on the quiet side of the hotel, I slept really well. I think lower floors on the Covent Garden side could be noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank uktripfan
nicole_messham, Guest Relations Manager at St Martins Lane London Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear UKTripfan,

It was an absolute pleasure to read your glowing review of your recent stay at St Martins Lane.
I am so glad you chose to stay with us and I hope we have cemented ourselves as your go to hotel when you are in London. I am so glad we made an impact and you were able to enjoy all aspects of our hospitality.

I'm so pleased that you found our staff to be helpful; we do always strive as a team to take care of our guests first and foremost.
Thank you for your lovely comments about our hotel interior, we pride ourselves on continuing to set the standard for design boutique hotels. We are currently in the process of doing a soft refreshment of our guest rooms. I cannot wait for you to return so you can try one out.

Asia de Cuba continues to enhance and delight its diners and I’m delighted that they created a wonderful dining experience for you and your guest.

Please let me know when you plan to return as my team and I would love nothing more than to create another unforgettable experience. You can reach me on nicole.messham@mhgc.com.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

LOved the hotel - amazing vibe in the public spaces - the bar is a great space and the restaurant is a great space for breakfast.
The room was great with a lovely bathroom - wouldn't hesitate to stay here again - especially as they are doing a soft refurb of rooms this year

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank stuartSydney

Dear Stuart,

Thank you for your wonderful review! It is fabulous to hear that you enjoyed all St Martins Lane has to offer.

I'm delighted you found our public spaces to have an amazing vibe. We pride ourselves on creating such an ambiance for our guests to enjoy something special.
I am so excited for you to return to St Martins Lane and experience our new rooms.

Please let me know when you plan to return to London so I can personally manage your booking and ensure you have another unforgettable experience.You can reach me on nicole.messham@mhgc.com.

Warm regards,

Nicole

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Simply the best hotel service I have ever received - the staff couldn't do enough to help make the weekend special for my friend's 30th birthday, which included some unusual requests! The room itself was stunning with some of the best views I have seen in a hotel on London and despite being so centrally located had a very peaceful vibe. I couldn't recommend this hotel highly enough! Thank you!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anonymously2013
nicole_messham, Guest Relations Manager at St Martins Lane London Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Anonymously2013,

Thank you for your incredible review. It was so lovely to meet you and all your friends. It is wonderful to read that you experienced the best hotel service this weekend and I’m overjoyed that all our staff were able to make your friend’s birthday memorable.

Please make sure you come to see us again soon, I would love to personally oversee your stay and ensure to make sure your next stay is even more memorable. Let me know when you intend to return, my email address is Nicole.messham@mhgc.com and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We have just returned from an excellent one night stay at the Morgans Group hotel in St Martins Lane. The room was fantastic and the staff were most helpful. I was so quiet that you did not know you were in the center of London . The bathroom was well appointed and the restaurants were full so even though we did not eat in the food must be good. The bedroom has funky mood lighting and the bed was very comfortable had no problems sleeping. We are certainly going back for another stay. I would recommend this hotel. The are some refurbishments being carried out up to August 2014 but do not let this stop you staying here. The purpose of the stay was to go to the opera at the London Coliseum which is 2 minutes walk!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Hastings18,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your stay at St Martins Lane. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed all areas of our hospitality. I’m glad that all staff you encountered were friendly and attentive. This is something we really pride ourselves on. Our location is an ideal place to stay for a night at the Opera, with the English National Opera at the London Coliseum being our next door neighbour.

On your next stay you must sample the menu in Asia de Cuba as it continues to impress everyone that samples their incredible menu.
I’m delighted that you plan to return in the future and we can’t wait for you to see our refreshed guest rooms. Please let me know when you plan to return so that I can personally manage your booking. You can reach me on nicole.messham@mhgc.com.

We all look forward to seeing you soon.