I've stayed at the Chauncery Court Hotel 4-5 times over the past two years (which was what the Rosewood was called before the renovation) and just stayed in the newly renovated Rosewood for 9 days. While I loved the hotel before, I ADORE the hotel now. They've taken a great hotel to an entirely new level, from the decor, to the food, to the bar, to the gym, to the staff. Everything has been thought of, especially for the business traveler--a rarity in London. My entire team (who stayed as well) was simply blown away. Thank you Michael, Isabella, Jose, Luke, Christof and the entire team--we will most definitely see you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London