Anyone who stays at the lovely Rosewood will be struck by the combination of marble clad Edwardian grandeur and elegant, contemporary chic. But it is those little, personal, human touches that make the place stand out. The warm greeting of the doorman as you escape from the bustle of the street. The pretty budgies singing away by the elevator. The complimenatry glasses of champagne that magically appear just when you were beginning to think that the barman was taking too long over your cocktail. The wifi that doesn't need some pesky password. All these little things add up to a lovely experience and make this grand and gorgeous building come alive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London