Rosewood London
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
1,934 results
All reviewsscarfes barmirror roomholborn dining roomhotel dogchancery courthigh holbornbeautiful hotelholborn tube stationcovent gardenbritish museumhotel experiencenespresso machineloved this hotelafternoon teawest endexecutive roomhomewood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

I was absolutely blown away with the service truly a 5star property from the entrance. Food was exquisite, staff were truly genuine and humble. I have missed true service like this in London. Rosewood team thank you and I wish you all the best. You have my vote and my clients.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Najlaa80
MDRoeke, Managing Director, Rosewood London at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Najlaa80,

Thank you so very much for your kind review !

Relationship hospitality is so important to the associates and I, so it gives me great pleasure to read that this was a key element towards your enjoyment.

Once again, thank you for your endorsement and we look forward to welcoming you back !

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Staff is over expectations helpful.
The internet connect was good and stable.
Big rooms and huge amount of small details that made me feel good. This hotel makes me go: "WOW". My favorite hotel in London during business trips.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Raimond S

Dear Raimond S,

Thank you so very much for your kind comments !

I’m so pleased that we are now your favourite hotel in London ! I very much hope that I will have the opportunity to meet you on your next stay !

With all my best.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Anyone who stays at the lovely Rosewood will be struck by the combination of marble clad Edwardian grandeur and elegant, contemporary chic. But it is those little, personal, human touches that make the place stand out. The warm greeting of the doorman as you escape from the bustle of the street. The pretty budgies singing away by the elevator. The complimenatry glasses of champagne that magically appear just when you were beginning to think that the barman was taking too long over your cocktail. The wifi that doesn't need some pesky password. All these little things add up to a lovely experience and make this grand and gorgeous building come alive.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Philip C

Dear Philip C,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed you’re your time here at Rosewood London !

Your comments echo exactly the ethos we wish to achieve and I’m so pleased that this turned a simple stay into a great experience !

You’re comments are most gratefully appreciated !

I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

What a fabulous location to meet up with friends and enjoy a few drinks. As soon as one enter's through the revolving doors there is a a feeling of being somewhere special. The evening we met here there was someone playing beautifully the grand piano, at the far end of the room there was a magnificent fire. Such a comfortable atmosphere with waiting staff being very attentive. Can't wait 'till we are in London again and we get another chance to enjoy this great bar. It's location is not far from Covent Garden, in fact only a few minutes.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ann-Marie P

Dear Ann-Marie P,

I am very grateful for your kind critique and your ‘best bar’ rating !

I’m so glad you enjoyed your time in Scarfes bar and we hope to see you back many times in the future.

Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

We only went here for dinner but its such a beautiful place that I'm definately going back. The mirror room dining room is amazing and everything done so nicely. It's a 5 star dining experience and at reasonable prices. Have already recommended it to everyone I know.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Gabi G

Dear Gabi G,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience in our Mirror Room ! I am glad to say that we have also opened our newest restaurant, Holborn Dining Room.

Hopefully we have the pleasure of your return soon.