“First Date”

Rosewood London
Ranked #18 of 1,088 Hotels in London
“First Date”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Pure class. Having a had a brilliant first date here I returned with fiends same week for cocktails in the bar. The setting is phenomenal, a real treat! The variety of drinks are impressive and the staff very attentive. Cannot wait for my next visit. Suggestion the Irish Mermaid!!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Bogla-Jnr
MDRoeke, Managing Director, Rosewood London at Rosewood London, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Dear Bogla-Jnr,

Thanks so very much for the great review !

I’m glad the first date was a success and we hope to welcome you back for many more ! … For future reference, we also do weddings !

With my best wishes.

Managing Director

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (248)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Warsaw
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

I absolutely loved everything about the hotel! Flawless Service helpful with any kind of request, turndown service in the evening also provided additional water next to bed and ice cubes. Breakfast delicious. The best thing about the place is the design. One of the most stylish places I have stayed at - add extremely good service on top of that, and you have an incredible guest experience. I also loved the bar at the hotel with live jazz music - great atmosphere.

Beds extremely comfortable, bathroom has all the accessories you could think of. Room equipped with adapters and regular European plugs.

I absolutely loved it. Not the cheapest place in town, but so much worth it. Stayed at the Radisson later due to a better rate, but so much regret that.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
5 Thank Bart12_Warsaw
Dear Bart12_Warsaw,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay !

Tony Chi, who designed the bedrooms and public spaces would be very appreciative of your comments, as we are ! You’re kind review is greatly appreciated.

We look forward to having you back at Rosewood London.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

I was absolutely blown away with the service truly a 5star property from the entrance. Food was exquisite, staff were truly genuine and humble. I have missed true service like this in London. Rosewood team thank you and I wish you all the best. You have my vote and my clients.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Najlaa80
Dear Najlaa80,

Thank you so very much for your kind review !

Relationship hospitality is so important to the associates and I, so it gives me great pleasure to read that this was a key element towards your enjoyment.

Once again, thank you for your endorsement and we look forward to welcoming you back !

Tallinn, Estonia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

Staff is over expectations helpful.
The internet connect was good and stable.
Big rooms and huge amount of small details that made me feel good. This hotel makes me go: "WOW". My favorite hotel in London during business trips.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Raimond S
Dear Raimond S,

Thank you so very much for your kind comments !

I’m so pleased that we are now your favourite hotel in London ! I very much hope that I will have the opportunity to meet you on your next stay !

With all my best.

Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Anyone who stays at the lovely Rosewood will be struck by the combination of marble clad Edwardian grandeur and elegant, contemporary chic. But it is those little, personal, human touches that make the place stand out. The warm greeting of the doorman as you escape from the bustle of the street. The pretty budgies singing away by the elevator. The complimenatry glasses of champagne that magically appear just when you were beginning to think that the barman was taking too long over your cocktail. The wifi that doesn't need some pesky password. All these little things add up to a lovely experience and make this grand and gorgeous building come alive.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Philip C
Dear Philip C,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed you’re your time here at Rosewood London !

Your comments echo exactly the ethos we wish to achieve and I’m so pleased that this turned a simple stay into a great experience !

You’re comments are most gratefully appreciated !

I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back.

Builth Wells, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

What a fabulous location to meet up with friends and enjoy a few drinks. As soon as one enter's through the revolving doors there is a a feeling of being somewhere special. The evening we met here there was someone playing beautifully the grand piano, at the far end of the room there was a magnificent fire. Such a comfortable atmosphere with waiting staff being very attentive. Can't wait 'till we are in London again and we get another chance to enjoy this great bar. It's location is not far from Covent Garden, in fact only a few minutes.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Ann-Marie P
Dear Ann-Marie P,

I am very grateful for your kind critique and your ‘best bar’ rating !

I’m so glad you enjoyed your time in Scarfes bar and we hope to see you back many times in the future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

We only went here for dinner but its such a beautiful place that I'm definately going back. The mirror room dining room is amazing and everything done so nicely. It's a 5 star dining experience and at reasonable prices. Have already recommended it to everyone I know.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Gabi G
Dear Gabi G,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience in our Mirror Room ! I am glad to say that we have also opened our newest restaurant, Holborn Dining Room.

Hopefully we have the pleasure of your return soon.