We have just come back from an incredible stay at the fabulous Rosewood in London. We began by visiting to the newly opened Sense spa which was beautifully presented and run by expertly trained therapists. We then checked into our Executive room which had high ceilings, beautiful furnishings, a coffee machine and a luxurious bathroom with a deep soak tub. In the evening we had reserved a table in the Scarfes Bar, and although they had confused our booking and given our table away they immediately found us another with little hassle. The cocktails are pricey, but worth every penny. The ambiance of the place is second to none and we sat and listened to an extremely talented singer playing an array of beautiful songs on the grand piano. If you are looking for a luxurious, romantic, fuss free hotel in London then this is the one. The Rosewood makes every effort to ensure your stay is memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London