Beautiful lobby, friendly staff. So helpful too. They took the time to e mail me before our trip to find out about our reason for travel. As a consequence (Es' s birthday) they upgraded us to a family suite, provided birthday cake and complementary room service.
Oddly a maid entered the suite at around midnight and the macaroni cheese was very salty but this just added to this fabulous hotels charm.
Quirky, stylish, sumptuous and conveniently close to Holborn tube station.
To die for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London