Spent a couple of nights at the Rosewood. Was in London on work and this is a highly recommended hotel in Holborn.
- the staff was very nice and attentive, landed in London after a 14 hour flight and Lisa at the check in was efficient with minimum fuss. They even let me into the room at 9am.
- the rooms were large and the bathrooms very nice. Great shower and toileteries
- The hotel has an excellent bar, the Scarfes bar and restaurant for good business meals
- The concierge was helpful in giving directions and a general feel of the city and its happenings
What could be better
- for a business hotel, there is a dearth of financial newspapers, bar the FT. The IHT / WSJ should be a staple as not everyone has a desire to read the Times or the FT
That apart, the hotel is great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London