“beautiful, comfortable hotel!”
Review of Rosewood London

Rosewood London
Ranked #19 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Loved this hotel!!! It is so beautiful. The beds were extremely comfortable and the shower was fantastic. Customer service was excellent as well. The only down side was that it was not quite in the heart of things, but the weather was nice so we walked around anyway. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank emergencygetaway
Write a ReviewReviews (1,829)

Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is without a doubt one of London's finest hotels and one of the top 10 in the world. The staff is one of a kind. From the moment you walk in, they will do anything you ask for, and nothing is impossible. It's clean, well designed with class and style, yet it has an adventurous twist in the background. The story behind the concept is one of discovery, bravery and curiosity. This is displayed throughout the hotel in the details, by the building itself, the gaslamps by the street, the open fire in the courtyard, the door men's fantastic clothing, the amazing bar and library (did I just enter into a Sherlock Holmes story?) and the bird cages in the entrence ... I could go on and on. Why not go here and see for yourself. Finally, to all of you, the lovely staff at Rosewood: You are amazing, what an attitude! I will be back soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank MrPollack
MatthiasRoeke, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Mr Pollack,

Thank you so very much for your super review.

I really am very pleased that you found rosewood London to be one of London’s finest and even one of the world’s top ten !
Relationship hospitality is hugely important to the associates and I so I'm delighted that you fount this to be your experience.
I really do appreciate all your comments and am thrilled that your review has encapsulated the fulfilment of our ethos.

I hope to have to opportunity to meet you on your next trip to London.

Sincerely
Matthias

Reviewed 5 April 2014

This hotel is absolutely stunning and beautiful both inside and out. The service is also impeccable. Public transportation is just steps away and there are a large variety of restaurants, bars and shops in easy walking distance. I did not comparison shop on price so I can't comment on the value.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank GABJMB
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Rosewood for 4 nights on a business trip. It's pretty much brand new inside. Clean and a nice mix of old and modern. Love the country squire outfits the guys are all wearing.

Rooms are small but nice and clean. Beds are awesome.

Best part is the bar. It's hopping. Make a reservation.

I'm general, I'd say don't go unless you arrive in style and dress up at all times. And u better be ready to shell out 400 pounds a night

Great location in a great city - but a tad pretentious.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank canadianamigos
MatthiasRoeke, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear canadianamigos,

Many thanks for staying with us on your recent business trip to London. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your candid review !

I was sorry to hear that you found the hotel to be pretentious, something that we try very hard to elude. Hospitality based on relationships is of huge importance to us and therefore, I have discussed your comment with the team. Nevertheless, I was so pleased to read that you liked the associate’s wardrobe designs and that you enjoyed your time in the bar.

I do hope that we might have the opportunity to have you stay with us again in the future.

Matthias

Reviewed 5 April 2014

4 night stay in late March. Room outstanding BUT..problems adjusting thermostat and fans..so turned off that system the entire stay.... Very attentive staff, great location. Atmosphere a little sterile for us...too "modern" but very well done.

Room Tip: not really a view property so most are probably OK.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank william w

Dear William w,

Thank you very much indeed for candid review.

We certainly appreciate your feedback and I’m sorry that the thermostat control in your bedroom was an annoyance. Something that I wish we could have had rectified during your time with us. Although, I’m glad to hear that you felt the associates were attentive and that the location was great.

Many thanks for your comments and I hope we might have the opportunity to welcome you back. Please do let me know if I might be of any assistance.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Stayed at this hotel for one night shortly after the reopening. Great building, tasteful interior. Very friendly and attentive staff. They have a nice hotel bar with library character. The breakfast choice is impressive and of good quality. Room was comfortable. Overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank cosmopolitoswiss

Dear Cosmopolitoswiss,

Thank you very much indeed for the kind review of your recent stay.
I’m thrilled to read that you were entirely happy with everything and I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We recently had the pleasure of staying at this hotel and can honestly say we found no fault whatsoever. Although we arrived fairly late we were welcomed and checked in smoothly to allow us enough time to enjoy a drink in the bar before last orders. Our room was lovely and well equipped although the public areas are dark. The breakfast was great and all freshly prepared. I would not hesitate to return to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank YoshisMum

Dear YoshisMum,

I am so pleased to hear that you wouldn't hesitate to return to Rosewood London; we would be delighted to have you stay with us again in the future !
I appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of your stay and I thank you for your kind comments.