Me and my girlfriend are at the rosewood hotel launch bar, by the amazing fireplace thinking about what we should drink. Me and my girlfriend love afogato ( Double espresso and vanilla ice cream) when one of the waitress (Kysha) approached us and asked us what would we like to drink? We asked her if you have afogato in the menu, Kysha replied no. She asked us what it was, so we explained her that it was vanilla ice cream and double espresso. Kysha replied, well, we have both of the ingredients, let me put them together for you. After few minutes the waitress came back with exactly what we wanted and how we want it. Kysha went out her way to provided what we like the most even thou they don't serve it at the rosewood and make our experience on this Sunday afternoon awesome. Thank you Kysha.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London