The staff are very kind and helpful. Tastefully decorated entirely. The only setback is that the bathrooms being so small with some rooms with only shower stall and others with tub and shower. Unusually small bathrooms for a luxury property. If bathroom is not important, this is the place to stay in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London