Rosewood London
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
1,935 results
All reviewsscarfes barmirror roomholborn dining roomhotel dogchancery courthigh holbornbeautiful hotelholborn tube stationcovent gardenbritish museumhotel experiencenespresso machineloved this hotelafternoon teawest endexecutive roomhomewood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Entrance and appearance of hotel is very superb. Room is very clean and bathroom is luxury and spacious. Toilet button needs strong push. The service quality is great except a staff at fitness center. Giving a Japanese newspaper in the morning was a nice try but I am Korean. Overall the hotel is great except slow and passive service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Jinwoo K
Reviewed 26 May 2014

What an experience ! Service excellence ! This hotel is situated in the heart of London. Easy to get by on foot , the bus or under ground rail. The rooms are big and decorated in a modern style.

Restaurant The Holford has a huge menu variety and not shy on food portions... it is huge !

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank MirieJordaan
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I'd probably give our experience 3.5 out of 5 really. The lobby and overall finish of the hotel are excellent but in the end there were a few little things about our room that meant we couldn't really justifying spending £400+ per night.

We booked in for a 6 night stay but the room we were allocated had only one small window in the corner of the room. My wife also struggled to find anywhere in the room with decent lighting and a mirror where she could dry her hair, it's a very minor point but there are the kind of details I expect to not be an issue in a hotel like this.

Staff were very friendly but no one asked why we were cutting out stay short until we checked out. I probably should have just asked to be moved to another room but in the end I just found another hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank d10brp
MatthiasRoeke, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear d10brp,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to post a review.

I am ever so sorry that you felt your stay wasn’t to the standard that you would expect from Rosewood London. I only wish that we might have had the opportunity to rectify this to your satisfaction before you departed. I can assure you that if you had expressed your discomfort we would have done our utmost to ensure that we offered an alternative room that met your agreement.

We have placed an electricity socket inside the wardrobe to allow for hair drying next to the full length mirror. This should have been highlighted to you on arrival so I apologise that this was not the case.

Once again d10brp, I’m ever so sorry that you felt your only option was to leave the hotel and I would be grateful if you might contact me directly when planning your next trip to London and I will make the arrangements personally.

I hope to meet you personally in the near future.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stunning decor and one of the best places to have your hotel breakfast in the world! I had stayed here previously when it was Chancery court and the renovation is amazing, a real feel of cool Britannia but still welcoming. Front desk were friendly and efficient. The bathroom was a little on the small side (room180) but the rooms are so well styled I didn't care. The hotel bar is now officially my favourite place to hang out. Will most definitely stay here again for work or pleasure. Loved it.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JSAbroad2010
MatthiasRoeke, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear JSAbroad2010,

I’m thrilled that you like the restoration of the building, the service, your breakfast, and most importantly, that you plan to return !

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your review and we look forward to having you back !

All my best.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay as staff are extremely friendly and the rooms are modern and very clean so will be visiting again if I ever need to stay in the city also has the best lobby and toilets I have seen in the area

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear AndrewHoskins,

I'm so pleased to read that you found the associates to be helpful and that housekeeping was ‘spotless’ !
Thank you very much indeed for sharing your comments and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.
All my best.