I loved absolutely everything about this hotel! The courtyard entrance is very grand while the lobby is well-designed and serene with beautiful touches everywhere. That was really the theme all weekend - beautiful little touches everywhere. It makes the Rosewood London special. We stayed in an executive room which is considered an upgraded room from the standard. Very spacious by London standards. Everything is brand new here and you feel it. The most comfortable, luxurious bed I have ever been - hands down. I actually wanted to buy the bed set it was so comfy. Super quiet rooms and thoughtful staff. Location is ideal by the Holborn tube station. My new favorite hotel! Highly recommend staying here if you are in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London