Rosewood London delivered a 5 Star experience beyond our expectations. Our stay was part of a trip leading up to a marriage proposal. The staff at the Rosewood extended us every courtesy and really made us feel like royal guests. The room was beautiful, spacious, and well-apointed. The bed was hands-down the most comfortable we've ever slept in. The bathtub was just big enough for two. By far the best part was the outstanding breakfast service. It is not to be missed, and I would even recommend the experience even if you were not staying at the Rosewood. Best of all, she said yes. We will definitely be returning to the Rosewood for our honeymoon.
The neighborhood was wonderful and superbly located for walks to Leicester Square, Covent Garden, or a near by tube station to take you anywhere in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London