“Rosewood Hotel London”

Ranked #15 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Rosewood Hotel London”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Our celebratory weekend at the Rosewood Hotel was simply superb. Impeccable and friendly staff, wonderful atmosphere and dining experiences. The interior design is sublime and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The wonderful treats my mother received for her birthday made our weekend even more special, our stay was truly faultless.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lorna L
MatthiasRoeke, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Dear Lorna L,

I’m very pleased to hear that you chose Rosewood London for your celebratory weekend ! Wishing your mother a (belated) very Happy Birthday !

It’s great to hear that you had a super time and hopefully we will have the pleasure of your return; maybe even the same time next year !

With all my best

Matthias

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (263)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Edison, New Jersey
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stayed here in 2012 when it was still Chauncery Court and was in the process of updating - we were luck to get on of the newer rooms and I loved it - the beds, furnishings and bath were well done. I loved the nespresso machine in our room so much that I bought my own when I got home. Friendly staff and a wonderful place to stay. Close to many things.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank vjisidro
Dear Vjisidro,

Thank you kindly for the complimentary review.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you to Rosewood London at some point soon.

With all my best.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and i and our two daughter s have just had the most amazing stay at the Rosewood London . My wife and daughter were celebrating their 50th and 30th birthday s so we thought to start the celebrations we would have a weekend in London and chose the Rosewood. Its not cheap but what you get is a total 5 star experience from the welcome right through to checkout .About 3 days before we were due to go to London i had a call from the Rosewood enquiring the purpose of our visit i told them it was to celebrate my wife and daughters birthdays .On arrival we were upgraded and on entering our rooms my wife and daughter were delighted to find beautiful hand made little birthday cakes ,just a small thing but it made them so happy could nt fault the hotel at all thank you Rosewood and all its fantastic staff for a wonderful stay .

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank NOSE58
Dear NOSE58,

Thank you so very much for your kind review !

I am thrilled to hear that your wife and daughter had a great birthday trip ! We truly believe that it’s the fine details that make a good stay turn into a great stay, so it gives me great pleasure to read that these specifics were key to your enjoyment.

Once again, thank you for your endorsement and we look forward to welcoming you back !

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Rosewood London delivered a 5 Star experience beyond our expectations. Our stay was part of a trip leading up to a marriage proposal. The staff at the Rosewood extended us every courtesy and really made us feel like royal guests. The room was beautiful, spacious, and well-apointed. The bed was hands-down the most comfortable we've ever slept in. The bathtub was just big enough for two. By far the best part was the outstanding breakfast service. It is not to be missed, and I would even recommend the experience even if you were not staying at the Rosewood. Best of all, she said yes. We will definitely be returning to the Rosewood for our honeymoon.
The neighborhood was wonderful and superbly located for walks to Leicester Square, Covent Garden, or a near by tube station to take you anywhere in London.

Room Tip: It's worth upgrading to a suite.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AmericanAbroad17
Dear AmericanAbroad17,

Firstly, congratulations on your engagement ! I am delighted that Rosewood London will remain to be part of that memory.

Thank you very much indeed for the glowing review !

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay ! Our associates try very hard to ensure our philosophy of relationship hospitality felt by all and on reading your review, I’m so glad your experience reflects this effort.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you on your honeymoon. Please do contact me directly to make the arrangements.

With all my best.

Bristol, UK
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Spent 2 nights at the Rosewood weekend just gone, hotel easy to find, grand yet subtle, upgraded on arrival as we were celebrating our wedding anniversary, further acknowledgment of this by way of a cake in our room. We stayed in room 576 which had views of the Shard, it had everything we needed and bathroom was beautiful (one small fault was that the bathscreen leaked). The room looked brand new and the bed was very comfortable, no expense has been spared here. We had drinks in Scarfes bar and ate breakfast on both mornings in Holborn Dining Room where the food was excellent. All in all a beautiful hotel in a great location, very classy as you would expect and certainly not cheap but hey, it is a new 5* hotel in central London. Will definitely return.

Room Tip: Get breakfast included, it soon adds up otherwise!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank brissleboy
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Absolutely fantastic hotel rooted in tradition with all of the modern conveniences and amenities. Great restaurant and bar. Wifi is super strong and works everywhere. Stayed here for almost a week and never found a single weak wifi spot anywhere on the grounds.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank TheBrewmaster18
ellicott city, maryland
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I can't speak highly enough about the Rosewood's elegance, comfort, service and attention to detail. The bed and pillows were the best I've ever slept on in a hotel. The staff did everything possible to make us feel welcome and happy. The location is also exceptional for walking to Covent Garden, Bloombury (British Museum area), Oxford Street and Soho. My understanding is that this hotel just opening around a year ago and it it truly a peak experience.

Room Tip: Our room faced the beautiful inner courtyard and was very quiet with a nice view.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple