Just returned from London yesterday. Stayed here at the Rosewood hotel. This was my first time in London. I was there with my daughter and granddaughter. This is a classy, very english (as I expected and wanted) hotel. The decor is fabulous, the atmosphere is superb. The food was delicious. We ordered room service and felt like we ate in a hotel restaurant. The set-up for the service room was grand. The food arrived on China and with fresh flowers. Jessie the front desk manager greeted us and she is just wonderful. The location is excellent, metro is two blocks down. The concierges desk was extremely helpful. Housekeeping service was excellent. Will stay at the Rosewood again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London