I stayed at the Rosewood, London on May 30th 2014. The Reception wasn't that great, they didn't explain the features of the hotel or any of the services on offer and she was a little tired I think!
However this apart it is a great place to stay. Slightly Art deco interior in places, this hotel is relatively new and it still has that feel about it. It's a high quality finish. My room was excellent, all mod cons and sharply decorated, it was a middle of the road room for circa £400 for the night. I spent a good few hours in Scarfes Bar, top service, extensive drinks menu and very enjoyable. Cocktails are innovative and pretty tasty!
I ate in the Holborn Dining Room, again attentive service, very efficient, food was very good, good portions and good value with a wide variety of options on the menu. For London it was reasonably priced and very good.
This is a fab hotel, go there you wont be disappointed.
Again it's five start in London so be willing to pay a little extra, however it's worthwhile.
One very small thing, it's advertised as Covent Garden, it's really Holborn...so you have to walk 5 minutes to get to Covent Garden shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London