My first stay at the Rosewood, having stayed at the Savoy and the Berkely, was a fantastic experience. The courtyard entry to a welcoming log fire in the evening is a total Country Lodge in London experience. All staff are fantastic, extremely polite and personable, and the lodge-like uniforms emphasize an attention to detail infrequently found. The feel to the hotel is one of superior quality with a touch of edginess, the rooms and facilities are everything you would expect and more, the free wifi bandwidth is the best I have experienced in any hotel.
The Holburn restaurant is a beautiful dining room, serving delicious cuisine, the staff are excellent, and the maitre d' John is a personable, colorfully-dressed individual who is a wealth of London dining knowledge. I also met Des the owner of Holburn and was most taken by his focus on guest experience and his care and attention to details such as room lighting.
Overall a wonderful stay, I cannot over commend the Rosewood Hotel and the Holburn, and I very much look forward to my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London