Might be the best hotel I've ever been. Every time I arrive here, it feels like home. André from the reception desk knows my preferences and deals with all of my requests in a friendly and efficient way. When I for breakfast, in the beautiful Mirror Room they immediately start preparing my yoghurt with almonds and apricots. At the night the bar is a wonderful and lively place, with the best waiters you can imagine. This hotel opened it's door less than a year ago and it was exceeding expectations from it's first day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London