I stayed from Monday to Thursday with my mother and daughter. The hotel is situated in a great location. Holborn underground is just around the corner and it is a 15 minute walk to theatre land. The hotel is beautiful and the staff are polite and welcoming. When we arrived we were told that we had been upgraded from an executive room to a suite. The suite was fantastic! We loved our stay and would highly recommend it. We visit London every summer and we will be staying here again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London