Nice hotel, comfortable rooms and most of the staff very nice. I loved the Scarves Bar. Front Desk greeting was nice, as was the Concierge who helped me with show tickets. I did notice a bit of squabbling between two Concierges at the desk, on two different nights. I also enjoyed the location.
One down note, I could not get a straight answer for car service from Rosewood to Gatwick. One gentleman finally said 115 but 170 with credit card. We booked a car on our own for 70.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London