The Interior design of the Rosewood really is full on Luxiourious - no expense has been spared on the materials used and the finish is first class and it really works across the whole hotel, however the Hotel staff uniforms are rather incrongious in the City they seem to be dressed as
gamekeepers from a series of downton Abbey- not really the right kit for a city hotspot.
The bar however is great the staffs sassy black kit much more in keeping and the have had a live band on the three occasion i have visited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotelopia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London