US$336
US$253
US$197
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$236
US$229
  • Restaurant
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$177
US$203
US$181
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$122
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$484
Agoda.com
  • Pool
2,034 results
All reviewsscarfes barmirror roomholborn dining roomhotel dogchancery courthigh holbornbeautiful hotelgin barholborn tube stationcovent gardenbritish museumhotel experiencenespresso machineafternoon teawest endexecutive roomhomewood
Reviewed 19 September 2017

There were four of us including myself who is in a wheelchair. We travelled by car, & our car was parked for us in a secured underground carpark, fee was £50 per day.
The staff were extremely friendly & helpful, food excellent including full English breakfast. The champagne & treats were an added bonus.
The rooms were extremely roomy & very clean, & attention to detail was second to none. A wonderful & memorable stay at Rosewood London.

Room Tip: Extremely clean room, & very comfortable large bed, enjoy!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank kerryhI9302FW
MichaelBonsor, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear kerryhl9302FW,
Thank you very much for sharing such a lovely review with the TripAdvisor community. Our associates continuously strive to create a memorable experience and it is rewarding in hearing that you enjoyed their hospitality, the delicious food, our spacious rooms and the small treats. I do hope that we will have the pleasure in welcoming you back for another special visit at Rosewood London.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The Rosewood is a trendy and unique hotel near the City and Covent Garden. It has a wonderful staff who are tremendously helpful. I want to particularly mention Bruno and Romain who went out of their way to help me on my arrival after a long travel day after there was a mix-up in the reservation. Their concern and the time they took to find a creative solution to the reservation problem was far beyond the call of duty even at a five star hotel. I also enjoyed the quiet courtyard oasis just steps from the bustling city sidewalks that has a nice outdoor bar/restaurant. The courtyard creates a private entrance as well as a private getaway. It was also nice to be at a hotel that did not serve the usual buffet fare for breakfast. The hotel is a unique mix of the modern and the traditional although the hotel has a trendy feel. It even has a hotel dog (a Golden Retriever) in the lobby. The staff takes the time to learns one's name and even though it is too large to be a true boutique hotel, it certainly makes one feel that one is staying at a boutique hotel with the requisite service level of a boutique hotel. I loved everything about this hotel and would most definitely stay here again. I also want to thank Bruno and Romain again for solving the reservation problem with such professionalism and class.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank NYCViator
MichaelBonsor, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear NYCViator,
Thank you very much for sharing such a lovely and detailed review of your recent experience with us. I am delighted to hear that our associates were able to resolve the issue you encountered upon your arrival and created a memorable experience. I will happily share your kind remarks and gratitude with Bruno and Romain who exceeded your expectations. I truly appreciate your positive comments about Rosewood London, the GQ pop up bar in our exquisite courtyard and the delicious breakfast option to start the day. I do hope that we will be welcoming you back to Rosewood London very soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say about this beautiful hotel. I had my Daughters wedding at the Rosewood on the 20th May 2017 and wasn't disappointed.
They got every little detail just right. The champagne flowed with abundance and the canopys served during the drinks reception were just delicious.
To be honest, I can't fault anything.
We arrived the night before and my Daughter had a wonderful room with a gallery, that looked down into the dining area. It was the perfect room for a perfect wedding. It had an interconnecting room which I was able to stay in,so perfect for mother of the bride to be close to her Daughter throughout.
Robyn the events manager at the hotel was so helpful, in fact she was brilliant and nothing was too much trouble, even last minute changes.
We had a wonderful menu that we were able to taste on a taster day before the wedding day and our guests are still talking about it.
The ball room where the reception was held was simply stunning and we couldn't have asked for a better venue.
I would highly recommend this stunning hotel for any weddings or indeed any events. I promise, you won't be disappointed.

Trish Anderson
Theydon Bois

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Trish A
MichaelBonsor, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Trish A,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share a detailed review following your experience with us. I would like to extend my congratulations to your daughter on her recent nuptials. It is so rewarding to hear how our associates assisted in creating a memorable experience on such a special occasion and I will share your kind remarks with Robyn who was there to ensure everything went smoothly, right from the tasting day to the reception in our Grand Ballroom. I truly appreciate your lovely comments about our luxurious rooms, delicious canapes and food, and your strong recommendation of Rosewood London. I look forward to welcoming you back in very near future for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I was lucky enough to stay here for a few hours only. Everything was just perfect. From the friendly manner of the staff to the excellent standard of the rooms. This is how a hotel should be! Sound time there if you can!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Paul B
MichaelBonsor, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Paul B,
Thank you so much for your lovely review of your short visit to Rosewood London. I truly appreciate your kind remarks of our welcoming associates and our luxurious rooms. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back for a longer stay.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a top hotel with excellent restaurants and cool bar in London cities square mile, I would suggest Rosewood London.

The staff are always there to help and nothing is a problem. The quality and fitting in the rooms are top notch.

I also had time to visit the in hotel Spa to relax and help with my jet lag- highly recommended.

The hotel is an easy 20min morning walk to the financial district and a very easy 10min walk to the very trendy Covent Garden area - and the tube station is 1min from the hotel.

Great hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Steveintaupo

Dear Dear Steveintaupo,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your lovely review and your recommendation of Rosewood London. It is so rewarding to hear your positive comments about our welcoming associates, our well-appointed rooms, the convenient location, and the relaxing ambience of our Sense spa. I do look forward to welcoming you back to Rosewood London in the very near future.