2,210 results
All reviews scarfes bar mirror room holborn dining room hotel dog chancery court high holborn beautiful hotel holborn tube station covent garden british museum hotel experience nespresso machine afternoon tea west end executive room homewood luxury
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The rosewood is the only hotel I want to stay at when I’m in London. It’s our home away from home! Great service, fantastic rooms, superior spa facilities and great selection of food and bar choices! And the best part...Pearl!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Remus P, Hotel Manager at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Worldtraveller0512,

Thank you for your gracious review of Rosewood London. We are proud to be your home away from home.

We hope to welcome you back soon,

Reviewed 24 June 2018

If you have a chance to stay at the Rosewood, just do it! The service is fantastic, the facility gorgeous, and perks a please. Location is also great--steps from the Tube and near enough to many things to just walk. Make sure to save time for the steam room and spa facilities. Special mention to Ruta who did all she could to make sure our visit was perfect!

Stayed: June 2018

Dear likesabitofluxury,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Rosewood London. I will share your kind words about Ruta and we look forward to your return.

Best,

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Only been here for one night, but had an amazing stay at the Rosewood Hotel. The hotel is beautiful and the scarfes bar has the most delicicious cocktails! Also the staff is very sweet, especially the doorman who gave us an umbrella, because it was raining...

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Bo B,

I am delighted to read your short stay at Rosewood London was a positive experience. I will share your kind review with the rest of our team.

We hope to host you again soon,

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best place for the afternoon tea, but not for everyone budget. Very expensive but just unforgettable! Once in a life time the Rosewood, The Savoy or the Ritz. The service is a five stars Michelin.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Remus P, Hotel Manager at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Lucie M,

Your lovely review of our Afternoon Tea in Mirror Room is very much appreciated. Although our price point is somewhat average within the spectrum of luxury hotels in London, we strive to offer an experience that is well worth it. Our team and I are delighted to read that your experience was unforgettable.

Thank you and we hope to welcome you back soon,

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Rosewood London is-

Ruth:
Who welcomed us to the hotel and checked us in. She worked to secure us a Platinum AMEX upgrade so we would have more room for our weeks stay. She gave us the nicest tour of the hotel pointing out the restaurants, bar, gym, and spa. She walked us to our room explaining the interesting history of the hotel and offering wonderful advice for our visit. What's more, she said hello and checked in with us during our stay every time we saw each other over the week we were in residence. In short she cared for us in the sweetest and most professional way possible and we so looked forward to our daily interactions.

Elenora/Arturo/Arestes:
These three, plus a few more, welcomed us back to the Scarfes bar each night. They remembered our drinks down to the preferred number of onions we like in our Gibson and the extra glass of ice for our waters. Elenora educated us on the history of the bar and the complexities of their cocktail menu. Her smile alone put us all in the right frame of mind the instant we sat down. Arestes steered me to my first Gin cocktail which I loved. Though I didn't get their names the host and hostess always managed to find seats for us at the bar which was such a nice perk.

Stephen/Ronan:
These two and their team procured amazing seats to a musical we wanted to see. They recommended the most delicious restaurants and then secured tables for us. Upon returning from the Columbia St. Flower market with my arms full of Peonies and tulips they arranged for vases to be sent to my room so I could enjoy them during my stay. A better concierge team you will not find.

The Nameless:
The twice daily housekeeping that by day four anticipated our American love of ice with a large bucket waiting for us in the afternoon and evening. The blue suited doormen who welcomed us back personally (most often by name) after our day of sight seeing. The spa attendants who stand up to greet you as you check in.

This, these staff members, is the Rosewood London. A collection of true professionals working as a team, creating a specific type of high end hotel experience that has been consistent across all Rosewoods I've been fortunate enough to enjoy. Rosewood service is elegant, understated, anticipatory, and discreet. It is also fancy and luxurious but without any of the formal pretense that often accompanies these adjectives.

Of course the physical property is stunning and our room was beautiful. I don't feel the need to discuss this as it is evident from the pictures on the website. The hotel is new and in great condition. Every comfort has been considered. The beds are insanely comfortable and our room was completely quiet. By London standards all of the rooms and bathrooms are on the larger size. We had a Family Room and it is perfect for friends or siblings traveling together with two queen beds.

Food at the Holborn restaurant and Scarfes bar was delicious. I didn't have a service at the Sense Spa, but I enjoyed a very nice sauna one day after miles of walking the city. The gym had great equipment and was stocked with towels, earphones, bottled water and a full shower if you needed it.

We loved the Holborn location as I am a big subway fan and the station next to the hotel has 2 major lines. Walking to Covent Garden took 7 minutes and you are only 10 mins by tube or Uber from the trendy Shoreditch area.

Thank you Rosewood London for the incredible stay. I look forward to returning, though I will miss Pearl who I heard has finally retired to Scotland.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Thrillsbury,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a thorough review of Rosewood London. The level of detail in your response is most certainly going to help other viewers, while your kind mention of our team members is very much appreciated.

We hope to see you back at Rosewood London soon,