I enjoyed a wonderful 2 night stay at the Royal Trafalgar on a business trip. The room, which was upgraded when I arrived, was very large, with a sitting area and plenty of space. It was a bit on the dark side both in terms of lighting and natural light, but that was great for sleeping. The bathroom was very modern with a great rain shower. The staff were very pleasant at the front desk and the restaurant. The buffet breakfast offered many hot and cold choices. The location is fantastic: Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus are nearby and there is easy access to the underground. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There aren’t many genuinely quiet streets right in the heart of London. But they do exist - and we’re on one of them. In fact, you might never guess that Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square are within a few minutes’ walk. The Royal Trafalgar has the City on one side, Whitehall on the other and history everywhere you look. The National Gallery is literally next door, as is the square that shares our name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Lastminute, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thistle Trafalgar Square, The Royal Trafalgar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Trafalgar, London Hotel London
- Royal Trafalgar By Thistle London
- Thistle Trafalgar Square