This hotel is ideal for visiting London. Right by National gallery and Trafalgar Square. On entering the hotel it smelt really nice. Staff on reception were lovely and spoke English. Breakfast was great, hot and plently of it. The trip was partly to visit London and partly to visit family. We took an exeutive room, but i wasn't impressed with the size of the room or the size of the beds (2 singles) i did expect both to be a bit bigger. Ok for an over night stay, but not enough storage room for putting clothes away if you stayed longer. Had to hunt the extra towels and they were located in the drawer of the desk!!
A small bathroom.
Very happy with the free WIFI.
All in all, a nice hotel and we enjoyed our stay. I would go back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There aren’t many genuinely quiet streets right in the heart of London. But they do exist - and we’re on one of them. In fact, you might never guess that Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square are within a few minutes’ walk. The Royal Trafalgar has the City on one side, Whitehall on the other and history everywhere you look. The National Gallery is literally next door, as is the square that shares our name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thistle Trafalgar Square, The Royal Trafalgar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Trafalgar, London Hotel London
- Royal Trafalgar By Thistle London
- Thistle Trafalgar Square