We stayed five nights in an executive room and were happy with our experience. The Hotel itself is smaller than those that I would normally stay at and as expected had small rooms etc. Everything in the rooms worked and I can't complain but to be honest the hotel is probably 3 star but when coupled with location it is close to a 4. Service is fine.
The hotel is situated in the heart of Trafalgar Square and we love to walk on our holidays and found it easy to get to Piccadilly Circus, Chinatown, Buckingham Palace and even the Thames wasn't too far. The hop on/off bus stop is at the end of the street and the underground is also close by.
The ultimate test for me is, would I stay here again? Yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There aren’t many genuinely quiet streets right in the heart of London. But they do exist - and we’re on one of them. In fact, you might never guess that Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square are within a few minutes’ walk. The Royal Trafalgar has the City on one side, Whitehall on the other and history everywhere you look. The National Gallery is literally next door, as is the square that shares our name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Thistle Trafalgar Square, The Royal Trafalgar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Trafalgar, London Hotel London
- Royal Trafalgar By Thistle London
- Thistle Trafalgar Square