My wife and me stayed in a Double Room for a week last month and the staff there were wonderful, always helpful, always courteous and smiling. The concierge especially Lazslo who was very helpful and go out of the way for information. The breakfast was great and we had a dinner 1 night in the restaurant. The foods was just like any first class restaurant in London with great service. Our room was well made except housekeeping should be more consistent with their toiletries. Some day no shower gel were provided and half used soap removed without replacement. Except for this minor irritations, we will certainly recommend this hotel and return to stay again on our next visit to London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There aren’t many genuinely quiet streets right in the heart of London. But they do exist - and we’re on one of them. In fact, you might never guess that Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square are within a few minutes’ walk. The Royal Trafalgar has the City on one side, Whitehall on the other and history everywhere you look. The National Gallery is literally next door, as is the square that shares our name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Prestigia, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Thistle Trafalgar Square, The Royal Trafalgar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Trafalgar, London Hotel London
- Royal Trafalgar By Thistle London
- Thistle Trafalgar Square