We booked into this hotel as its location was very central to everything. The hotel was clean, but the rooms were exceptionally small.
Breakfast was a most confusing affair. It may be due to a language barrier? But my husband asked for smoked salmon and recieved scrambled eggs and I asked for porridge with banana and cinnamon, and received porridge with creme fraiche and chopped nuts????
We had to buy breakfast vouchers at £12 each ,so that was £48 for breakfast for the weekend. This was a tad expensive, especially as I had a bowl of porridge and a cup of tea.
Out side the hotel restaurant/breakfast room, were a couple of homeless people who had spent the night in ten doorway of a place opposite the restaurant. This can be a little disconcerting when they watch you eat breakfast.' and the homeless audience , the hotel is a fantastic location.
Other than the 'lucky dip breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a hidden gem that’s just around the corner from the hustle and bustle of Trafalgar Square, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus, Soho and Covent Garden. You can make yourself at home in one of our 108 en-suite rooms, dine al fresco on the terrace, or relax with a drink in our stylish, comfortable lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Prestigia, TravelUp, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Thistle Trafalgar Square, The Royal Trafalgar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Trafalgar, London Hotel London
- Royal Trafalgar By Thistle London
- Thistle Trafalgar Square