Anniversary visit to London and second stay at the Thistle Royal Trafalgar. Received a telephone call from the concierge two days prior to the visit to ask if we had any requests or whether it was a special occasion. Informed him that it was our wedding anniversary and on arrival there was a lovely bottle of Merlot and a cheese platter waiting for us - how lovely! The staff cannot do enough for you and a shout out in particular to the Polish girl who served in the breakfast room - she was due to leave but gave outstanding service at breakfast and lunch. Rooms are spotless, beds are comfy, breakfast is great and the location is perfect for Leicester Square, theatres, Covent Garden. Another plus is free WIFI. On leaving, we asked if a taxi could be called and the girl ran down the street to hail us one - now that is service. We are planning our next visit and will definitely stay here again without doubt. Well done everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There aren’t many genuinely quiet streets right in the heart of London. But they do exist - and we’re on one of them. In fact, you might never guess that Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square are within a few minutes’ walk. The Royal Trafalgar has the City on one side, Whitehall on the other and history everywhere you look. The National Gallery is literally next door, as is the square that shares our name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Lastminute, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thistle Trafalgar Square, The Royal Trafalgar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Trafalgar, London Hotel London
- Royal Trafalgar By Thistle London
- Thistle Trafalgar Square