Twenty Nevern Square
Average 3/5
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfour posterottoman suiteearls courtquiet squarecontinental breakfastposter bedroll top bathdvd playerfresh fruitsmall hoteltea and coffeetube stationcold meatslounge arealovely roompiccadilly linelarge room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We booked this hotel for a three day business trip to Earls Court,and as such it was very successful. The hotel is a short walk from Earls Court and could not really be any handier.
Overall the hotel is bright and pleasant with friendly and helpful staff.The rooms were clean and well presented,the breakfast was standard buffet fare but all fine and fresh.

One word of warning,my room was fine but our partners were in the Solarium which was very, very small.Like us overall they were happy with the hotel but felt the room was small even by London standards.

Room Tip: Do not stay in the Solarium,it is too small.If you are tall you cannot sit in the loo and close the door without it scraping your knees.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Stayed here whilst visiting Earls Court. Fantastic location, quiet square only three mins walk away from Exhibition centre and tube station.
Room small but usual for London but shower fine, bed comfortable and free wi fi and safe. Just ask and in mins any tea/coffee brought to your room and the continental breakfast was first class with lovely fresh croissants.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful and the left luggage facility was free and excellent.
All in all, for the price in London couldn't fault and would happily use again. Had an excellent meal in La Pappardelle round the corner in Brompton Road, very busy and friendly too.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Booked this hotel thought booking .com then for one reason or another we could not tickets to a match we were planning ,I cancelled the room 2 days before our arrival time only to be told that we would be charged the full rate of 2 rooms at £250 ,I'm disgusted and appalled ,I have never known a 3 day cancellation policy in any hotel ! Furthermore I then called the hotel to say if we were being charged for the rooms anyway we wanted to keep them on and instead of going to the match as first planned we would have a day in london .......only to be told that I was too late and our rooms had been resold !!!!!! Terrible customer care ,I can understand a slight charge ,we were in the wrong but then to charge the full price and resell the room .......despicable !

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Kerry B
Reviewed 10 March 2014

A complete overcharge for the (non-existent) quality of the hotel. The room was tiny, the balcony was scrubby and not appealing in any way to use. There was no working air conditioning in the room, instead the only option was a very loud fan - barely slept at all. The breakfast looked and tasted like it was made of plastic. Finally, the receptionist was rude and hostile to me and my partner on entry and checkout. Would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Harra123
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

On the 15th and16th I stayed here with my 13 years old Son for a city trip. Last year I have been here too so.... Yes we liked it here a lot.

Booking gave a credit card problem but they have solveren this problem. The room was a bit small but very clean and quite.

Breakfast is real good, only miss some standaard eggs in the continental breakfast. The staff is very kind and helpfull.

Earls Court tube just 5 minutes walk. Coming back here for sure!!

Stayed: February 2014