The Milestone Hotel and Residences
US$189
galahotels.com
US$203
2,105 results
All reviewskensington palaceafternoon teastables barred carnationwelcome drinkthe entire staffrose petalsfavorite hotellittle touchesturn down servicekensington high streetthe general managerhyde parkwonderful hotelevery member of staffsmall hotelthe ritz
Reviewed 20 March 2011

From the helpfull staff, to the high standard of the room and all the thoughtfull details, f.i. the decoration of the room and penhaligon toiletries, the perfect smoked salmon and eggs benedict at Cheneston's,it is all an experience of à lifetime.Thank you all staff for à birthdaytrip to remember.

• Stayed: March 2011
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2011

I was very happy to hear that you had a very enjoyable Birthday stay with us and enjoyed the service we provided to you. I will share your comments with the team here and I hope that we can welcome you back to The Milestone Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 11 March 2011

I spent 2 nights in February '11 and 3 nights in March '11 at the Milestone Hotel across from Kensington Park in London on the recommendation of my travel agent. I was greeted by name so warmly upon arrival that I thought the staff mistakenly thought I'd been there before. Each room was different and delightfully decorated. The restaurant in the hotel, Cheneston's, was excellent. Service was gracious and efficient in every aspect, from the bar and restaurant to Reception and Concierge service. In short, it felt like coming home. As I told my travel agent after the trip, "I can never return to London without staying at the Milestone."

• Stayed: March 2011
3  Thank bgr49

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at your new London home. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver and was delighted to read your very kind comments. These have already been passed on to the team and we look forward to your return visit to The Milestone Hotel.

Reviewed 9 March 2011

I stay in London alot and have tried various hotels, never feeling the need to write a review on here as many were nice but with at best indifferent service. The Milestone is different, the staff were incredibly attentive and helpful and everything went smoothly from the minute I checked in to the minute I left. Just as a small example, I am a keen long distance runner and went for a run when I got up; when I got back an hour later the Doorman had a towel and bottle of water waiting for me. Its little touches of initiative like this that I think really make a difference.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank s283anv
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2011

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We pride ourselves on always trying to anticipate guests needs and I am so happy that we met your expectations. I have passed your comments on to the Concierge department and I do hope you came back to stay with us once again in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 9 March 2011

We visited London w/end of 26th February to see Madam Butterfly at the Albert Hall so were looking for a hotel within easy walking distance that my arthritic knees could cope with! The Milestone is only a 10min easy walk away. It looked really wonderful from the pictures on their web site & what you see is really what you get in this case. We were going to travel down by train but due to the 'demise' of The Wreham & Shropshire' railway just a few weeks befoer our visit (after going into panic mode) we decided to travel by car. The hotel staff were superb & said just park outside & then one of their fully insured doormen would drive the car to secure car parking a short distance away,it cost £35-00 but was well worth it. That was such a relief for us, being 'country bumkins'. As soon as we walked into the hotel I new it was going to be a great weekend, the hotel is fab, but it is the attitude & helpfulness of the staff that make it such a great place & we got a discounted rate because we were going to the Albert Hall. I cannot remember all the names of the staff, but Pedro & Neil greeted us shaking hands as if we were long lost friends. Pedro took us on a tour of the ground floor which was a great help for later when we went down for afternoon tea, he also took us to our room, No 305 which was very palatial, decorated in dark greens, spotlessly clean with everything to hand that you could possibly want or need, & we really enjoyed the complimentary glass of champagne, & had a wonderful nights sleep in a very comfortable bed, with no traffic noise. Afternoon tea was a great experience, the food was delicious, again the staff were excellent, nothing was too much trouble, they are all so well organised, nothing is left to chance, they really have the knack of making you feel very special.The food in the restaurant is very, very good, with a huge selection for breakfast. The next day as we were leaving both Neil & Pedro asked how we had enjoyed Madam Butterfly (how did they remeber with so many guests in the hotel) & they seemed genuinely pleased that we had had such a great time, I really cannot understand how this hotel is not No 1 in London. I am not a London fan (being a country girl) & always feel a bit nervous when we go down there, but I cannot wait to stay at The Milestone again, we have been all over the world, but I think that nothing beats the service & surroundings at The Milestone, great location, decor, food & service. Stay here & you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sue10F

Thank you so much for your kind feedback regarding your stay. I am always delighted to read when we have met our guests expectations and these have been passed on to Neil and Pedro and the rest of the team. I do hope you return to stay with us when you return to London and The Royal Albert Hall.

Reviewed 4 March 2011

The best service we have ever received. The amazing staff at this hotel have a unique way of making you feel that you are the most important guest that has ever stayed. Our children loved every minute and did not want to leave. Exceeded our (very high!) expectations at every level. We have stayed in most of Londons top/famous hotels and not one of them comes close to the service and experience we had at The Milestone.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Colette S

I was very pleased to read your complimentary comments regarding you and your children’s stay with us. I have a very passionate team here at The Milestone who take great pride in the service they deliver. These have already been passed on to the team. I sincerely hope we can exceed you expectations even more on your next visit to London.