“Best Fantastic Hotel in Europe”

The Milestone Hotel and Residences
Ranked #3 of 1,077 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 20 May 2011

The best service we have ever received. The amazing staff at this hotel have a unique way of making you feel that you are the most important guest that has ever stayed. I found that the service and attention to detail in both design and comfort that the Milestone provides, to be the best in London. The food is consistently excellent and they can usually handle any order you can think of.The room was fantastic! Room service was superb and they even have a pool and a fabulous masseuse.
We will definitely be booking here for our next trip to London.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2011

Thank you so much for your fantastic comments and feedback following your recent stay with us.
It is always good to hear that our service and attention to detail have been noticed as these are the cornerstones of great guest care for us. We are lucky to have a team of individuals who simply love looking after our guests. Room service can be a challenge to deliver consistently so I'm am pleased that you were particuallry happy with this aspect.
Our Beauty Therapist is one of the very best in the business and an essential part of enjoying a Milestone experience so thank you for this very positive endorsement.
We hope to welcome you back a again the near future!

Kind regards Andrew

Write a ReviewReviews (2,021)

Reviewed 19 May 2011

My friend and mysef stayed here for 2 nights and loved it. I had stayed here before with the hubby but it was my friends 1st time. We were given room 310 which had a wonderful view of the park. The staff as usual could not do enough for you.
The only down side was the fact ,on Saturday morning after Breakfast in our room, we went out for a morning of sight seeing&shopping.
We arrived back at 2.30pm to change for our pre booked afternoon tea and, housekeeping had not done our room!!
We had a knock on the door by a member of staff to see if it had been done and she did apologise when she could see it hadn't.
It was eventually done by 4.15pm which I think is rather late.
Apart from that everything was perfect. Our meal on Friday night was delicious, as was breakfast on both mornings. The chef even made me some hash browns yum yum.
Everything was just so relaxing.
We checked out at the usual time of noon on Sunday and decided to read the papers in the lounge till we had to leave, and we had a pot of tea brought over to us.
I really hope to return very soon.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank joylin

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback. I am delighted that you both enjoyed room #310, it certainly has some great views of the Park. Whilst I'm pleased to note that in general you found our service to be as helpful as before I was most sorry to hear that you had the delay with having your room serviced on the Saturday. We do try to strike a balance between servicing rooms for our guests arriving and our guests who are already with us and will always ensure that we fullfill any requests for servicing at a particular time. I'm delighted that you both enjoyed dinner in Cheneston's and most importantly breakfast each morning as well as we appreciate that this is such a fundamental part of the hotel experience.
I very much hope we have the pleasure to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.
Warm regards Andrew Pike

Reviewed 15 May 2011

just finished third stay in 6 months - perfect location for visiting family who just relocated to London- great transportation links to all parts of the city-when staying in a large city I like staying in a slightly more residential area rather than a "downtown area"-the location of the Milestone reminds my husband and myself of the upper east and west sides of Manhattan- our homes for over 35 years- easy walking distance to the V&A, Royal Albert Hall, Kings Road, Harrods and Harvey Nichols- staff is excellent and decor is lovely- beds are very comfortable and amenities top-notch- looking forward to reurn visits

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2011

Many thanks for your kind comments. I was delighted to read that you found our facilities, the service and our great location to your liking. I look forward to personally welcoming you on your next stay and I will ensure your feedback is passed on to my great team here at The Milestone Hotel.

Reviewed 15 May 2011

The hotel is superb, the best we've stayed in, in London, by far. Attention to detail is fantastic and it makes such a pleasant change.

Room Tip: Park view room would be best.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

I was so glad to read the comments you posted. At The Milestone Hotel we pride ourselves on our level of service so I was so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and also enjoyed the beautiful views of Kensington Gardens. I do hope you get another chance to enjoy them again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2011

I enjoyed my stay here, the staff are nice and helpful. The location is ideal for all the key sights on London. I would come again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2011

Many thanks for your kind feedback. I was glad that you enjoyed your stay and liked the location of the Hotel. I look forward to meeting you on your next stay.

Reviewed 2 May 2011

We went up to a show at the Royal Albert Hall, having taken a train up from Devon to Paddington ... believe me, there is nowhere better to stay! Wonderful walk across Hyde Park ... this beautiful hotel is next to Hyde Park and Near Kensington Palace. The staff there could not be more welcoming or helpful, They made me feel so so relaxed ... and I am a bit of a nervous traveller. The Milestone is gorgeous ... and also very much a home from home. We had room service before leaving for our show, as we'd had a long walk and were tired. The food was superb .... and it was so easy to walk up to the Royal Albert Hall, and back again afterwards. Stress free. Slept well, and had breakfast in our rooms ... again wonderful!! Next day we walked to the Natural History museum.... and back in time for concierge to call us a cab and take us to Paddington for our train home. A truly wonderful stay ... i will always stay here, love it, and the staff are so friendly and warm!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Saraahhh

I thank you for your very kind feedback. I was so glad to read that the team made you feel so welcome and you found the hotel like a home from home. I hope you enjoyed your show in the near by Royal Albert Hall and the Natural History Museum? I will be passing on your kind comments to all the team here and I look forward to meeting you on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 21 April 2011

The Milestone is a rare gem in London. Probably the last hotel with 1st class service. From the moment you check in to the moment you check out, the Milestone staff treat you like royalty. The restaurant food is delightful. You've got to try the eggs benedict for breakfast. The Hollandaise is the best I've had.

We stayed in the Apartments and had the sweetest room with two floors and a kitchen. What treat.
Also, very convenient walk to Kensington Hgh Street Tube Station.

2  Thank Lagunahills88
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2011

Many thanks for your kind words which I have ensured are passed to the great team I have at The Milestone Hotel. I was pleased that you also found our apartments to your liking. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.