“Faultless service from start to finish”

The Milestone Hotel
Ranked #2 of 1,088 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersSilver level
London, England
“Faultless service from start to finish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

This was a specially arranged overnight stay (with dinner) for a birthday treat. From the moment we walked through the door, we were made to feel special. The service was impeccable.
In the rooms, the hotel has thought of everything that their guests might need and more.
Dinner at Cheneston's, the hotel's restaurant, was a delight as was breakfast the following morning.
Having worked in the travel industry for over 20 years, I can honestly say that no hotel in this country has come close to delivering the service that we received at The Milestone Hotel.
Thank you.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel, responded to this review, 27 March 2013
Thanks so much for your feedback following your recent stay at The Milestone Hotel. I was absolutely delighted to read your comments and to know that my team delivered the best service you have received in 20 years is very much appreciated. As I always do, I have passed on your very kind words to my fantastic team that I am proud to have work at the hotel. I do hope that we can meet your expecations once again in the near future.
Andrew Pike

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (384)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Peterborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

We stayed at the Milestone in London for only one night in February before flying out on holiday the next day. We have never stayed in a 5 Star Boutique Hotel before but what a magnificent experience it was. Accomodation - amazing, staff - amazing, warmth & friendlyness - amazing! For sheer luxury and comfort this has to be one of the best Hotels anywhere. We cannot praise the staff enough for the way that they looked after us especially on the eve of our holiday abroad. Thank you Milestone and I'm sure we shall return, soon! (If anyone is interested in staying then please contact the lovely Georgia at the hotel).

Room Tip: All rooms are superb especially the suites! We were on the side of the hotel but very well sound pr...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel, responded to this review, 15 March 2013
Firstly thank you so much for taking the time to leave your great feedback following your stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted that we met your expecations and I do hope that you enjoyed your holiday abroad. I have passed on your kind words to the team here including Georgia who does an amazing job. Please do visit us again in the near future.
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

The standards of the rooms are excellent; clean, well presented and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and professional.

Room Tip: dining room and the other public rooms is good.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank rosem570
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your great feedback following your stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. I was very pleased that we met your expecations during your stay and that you found the team professional in providing you with the highest standard of service. I have passed on your kind words to them. Please do join us once again in the near future.
Kind regards,
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2013

Difficult to express the many components that go into excellent service. The Milestone seems to encompass all of them - kind, knowledgeable, friendly, helpful staff; exceedingly good wine; very fine food; spotlessly clean and very well appointed rooms. We hope to return soon. It is hard to imagine better service any place. The Ritz could take a lesson. This beautiful hotel in Kensington is a part of the Red Carnation family of fine hotels. We will now attempt to find them wherever we go. We feel indebted to the staff at the Milestone for making our week so lovely. Gail Hornsby

Room Tip: They are all lovely. We stayed in the Regent.
1 Thank Bghornsby
I cannot thank you enough for the very kind words you took the time to write following your recent stay at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted that you found your whole experience during your stay to your liking and that you will try and join us again in the near future. We pride ourselves on the service we provide to our guests and as always I have passed on your kind words to the great team I am proud to have.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2013

We recently renewed our acquaintance with the Milestone and were delighted to see that it was every bit as good as we remembered. The standards of the rooms are excellent - clean, well presented and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and professional. Our dining experience was good, and the ambiance of the dining room and the other public rooms is good. We will certainly want to repeat our experience when we can.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking Kensington Gardens also face a major road, although the double glazing cuts ou...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
I was so happy that you returned to stay with us at The Milestone Hotel once again and that we met your expectations. I was happy to read that you enjoyed your meal in Chenestons and that you liked the room we allocated you. I do hope that you will join us again in the near future. I have passed on your kind words to my team.
Kind regards,
Reading, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

The Milestone Hotel on Kensington High Street was the best find ever thanks to our usual hotel being fully booked!!! We were more than impressed by the attention to every finer detail you can imagine! From the friendly doorman offering to park our car when we arrived to the attentive barman late at night! We went for an early morning run in Hyde Park and returned to the same friendly doorman who was waiting for us with a bottle of water each! Delightful staff and a 10++ experience all the way!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Many thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your stay at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted that we met your expectations and you liked the service we provided you with. I also hope you enjoyed your time spent running in the beautiful park in front of the hotel. I was really pleased that you also liked the attentive service our doorman provided you with. It is these little touches that we provide our guests that makes the difference.
I do hope that you will join us again in the near furture.
Jaipur, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013

Just spent four nights at the Milestone, and was very impressed. I was there for a business meeting. The staff is really friendly and professional. Such a great choice and family friendly hotel. I'd love to say its one of the perfect hotel.

Room Tip: Corner room
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Milestone_Deputy_GM, Manager at The Milestone Hotel, responded to this review, 11 March 2013
Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your lovely review of The Milestone Hotel. I am delighted to read that your business meeting with us went well. My team do strive to meet all our guests requirements regardless of whether they are here for business or leisure, and its great to know that we did not dissapoint.

I sincerely hope we can be of service to you again in the near future.

Kindest regards