The Milestone Hotel and Residences
US$262
US$191
Priceline
2,105 results
All reviewskensington palaceafternoon teastables barred carnationwelcome drinkthe entire staffrose petalsfavorite hotellittle touchesturn down servicekensington high streetthe general managerhyde parkwonderful hotelevery member of staffsmall hotelthe ritz
Reviewed 4 April 2013

We stayed at the Milestone, having been suggested to do so by a fellow Brit. It's an ideal location directly across from Kensington Palace, the nicest Whole Foods market, and many different fashion shops. Plus the Tube & the bus stops are so close by! All of these being important factors with 3 teenage girls! We were on spring break visiting our eldest daughter who is studying abroad. Being a family of five, we stayed in one of their apartments with 2 bedrooms & 2-1/2 baths. It also had a kitchen, breakfast room and living room. The apartment included breakfast every morning downstairs in the beautiful restaurant with a fireplace. The food was delicious and the service impeccable!. We found the food over all excellent as we had high tea upon our arrival, as well as room service and a sit down dinner. The Hunter salad was amazing and the American cheese cake scrumptious! This hotel has the nicest people working there and they truly made our trip to London a special & rememberable! We highly recommend this traditional boutique hotel for a genuine London experience:)

Room Tip: Every room has a different theme decor so all rooms are special.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave your great feedback following your stay in one of our Apartments at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted that you and your family found them to your liking along with our location and the food and beverage facilities we provide. Please do come and see us again soon and I have, as I always do, pass on your comments to my fantastic team.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2013

I've been meaning to write this review but have been so busy so finally here it is... I stayed at this hotel in February and what can I say a sanctuary in the heart of London. The staff that I encountered were more than first class and I kept a note of all their names here goes, there was Georgia at reception with her bright and warm smile engaging, caring personality who couldn't do enough for me!! Fran the butler with his funny Irish charm so helpful what a treat, a wonderful chap called Fabrizo in the restaurant, gorgeous Steve at the door (got to hang on to this one) amazingly polite and engaging, lovely Silvie on the telephones whenever I didn't get through she would sort it out for me, I could go on Florent in the restaurant , Marcus at the bar was great.
This was truly one of the best stays I have ever had and will remember it for a long time, this hotel really does care and pays so much attention to detail my room was perfect I will be raving about it for a long time to come and I cant wait to go back, thumbs up to everyone at the milestone hotel you should be proud of your staff!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank a m
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review following your recent stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. It makes my teams day when they are singled out for providing genuine 6 star service. I was delighted that we met your expecations and I will be sharing your very kind words with my team this morning. We all look forward to you joining us once again in the near future.
My kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2013

My husband was on business and I tagged along. Typically we stay at Brown's which is another boutique hotel. I have to say this is a much better hotel. The staff is friendly and efficient. The company itself really pays attention to detail. The food is good too. We stayed in the safari suite which was beautiful. The weather wasn't great but it made coming back to the hotel better.

Room Tip: Safari Suite
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Thak you for taking the time to leave your kind words following you recent stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. I was so happy to read that you enjoyed the fun and unique Safari Suite and that we met your expectations throuhout your stay with us. I have passed on your kind comments to my Food and Beverage team as well as the rest of my great team who make this hotel so special. Please do join us again soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2013

I stayed here for my birthday with my family and it was a magical experience. As soon as we arrived our cases were brought in by the butler and we were greeted and went to reception. We checked in and the butler took us to our room. The room was spacious and luxurious with a balcony with a great view. It was my birthday and on arrival I had a cake waiting in my room and a card from the milestone staff wishing me happy birthday! The location was perfect near the centre however quiet in a picturesque location. The pool was a great refreshing finish to a long day in London however the hotel is so good you could stay in the hotel all week! We wanted to have afternoon tea however they were full to capacity but still managed to squeeze us in. The afternoon tea must be tried as it is exquisite they brought us hot chocalate and fruit tea aswell as cakes,macroons and sandwiches. The conservetry is delightful aswell as the little cosy pub at the back of the hotel. In London there are so many luxury hotels but this hotel feels like a luxury home as the staff make you feel at home. The breakfast was exceptional and the staff were never to busy to go out there way to help. I would reccomend this hotel very highly and would like to thank the hotel staff and pedro for taking my son on a tour around the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JLAZGZ

I was so happy that we met your expectations following your recent stay with us. I was delighted that you felt at home in the hotel during your birthday stay with us. I was also pleased that you got the chance to sample our fantastic Afternoon Tea. I have passed on your kind words to my team and I do hope we can welcome you back in the near furture.
My kindest regards and thanks,

Reviewed 3 April 2013

This is by far, the most amazing hotel i've ever stayed in.
I stayed in the Regency suite, which had nice views of the park.
The bath in the middle of the room was a nice touch, as was the jar full of jelly beans.
Penhaligons toiletries are used in the rooms and I'm now a huge fan of their products.
Everything was perfect. I cant recommend it enough.
Very good location in High street Kensington and excellent service.

Room Tip: I recommend the Regency Suite. Fit for a King.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for leaving your lovely feedback following you recent stay at The Milestone Hotel. I was really glad that you enjoyed the amazing facilities we provided you with during your stay in The Regency Suite. As you said the views are stunning and I do hope that you can come again in the near future to enjoy another great stay with us. I have, as I always do, passed on your kind words to my great team here at the hotel.
Kindest regards,