“Most Amazing Hotel Experience”

The Milestone Hotel
Ranked #2 of 1,069 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersSilver level
South Florida, Florida
“Most Amazing Hotel Experience”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Although some might consider this a "small" hotel it is "big" on uts focus on service and care of their customers. From the comfort and amenities in the rooms to the range of dining options this is a hotel experience I will return to again and again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Donna K
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
I was so glad to read your kind words following your recent stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver to our guests so was delighted that we met your expecations in all aspects of your stay. I have passed on your kind words to my great team at the hotel.
My best wishes,
Andrew Pike

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (401)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Indianapolis
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed at the Milestone hotel and had a wonder stay. The hotel is located right across from the Kensington park and it is only about 10 mins walk to the Tube. The hotel is wonderful, with awesome service. All the staff are super friendly and very helpful. Breakfast is fabulous. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank tillofoof
Thank you so much for your great feedback following your recent stay at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our service, location and most of all that we met your expectations. Please do come and visit us again soon.
Kind regards,
New York City, New York
Reviewed 18 October 2013

If you want to experience London but still want to be able to find some peace and serenity when returning to your hotel for the evening then stay at the Milestone Hotel.
A five star hotel where everyone knows your name. From the doorman to the baggage handlers to concierge to the front desk all have a smile and friendly hello each and every time they see you.
The Butlers make a point to make you feel at home as you check in to your room and cannot do enough to make you comfortable. I have stayed at other hotels in London but this will be my home away from home when in London.
A warm and cozy atmosphere whether dining or just having a drink at the bar ..it is a wonderful experience.
Located just across from Kensington Park the hotel is away from the hustle and bustle yet one can be anywhere in the city in a matter of minutes.
A true gem . We look forward to returning to the Milestone very soon.

Room Tip: love the Viscount Suite
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Douglas B
Many thanks for taking the time to post your coments following your recent stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and have passed on your kind words to the team here including the Butlrs and Dooormen who do a great job in ensuring all of our guests expectations are met. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
My kindest regards,
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Enjoyed staying here. The service was great, as was the value. I also had a great night sleep - very well rested. My favourite aspect of the hotel though is the location - it's hard to beat being in the center of Kensington. I'd recommend this to any couples out there looking for a romantic weekend in central London.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Milestone_Deputy_GM, Manager at The Milestone Hotel, responded to this review, 22 October 2013

Thank you for reviewing The Milestone Hotel

I am very happy you enjoyed your night here with us. Our team do strive to make every guests stay memorable hence our popularity with couples and families a like. I am happy that you found our location so convenient and hope we will be at the forefront of your mind when planning your next trip to London.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I happened on this Hotel by accident (my reservations having gotten screwed up) and I am glad that I did stumble across this place. This was, I think, in every way a superior Hotel to where I was supposed to stay. The staff were wonderfully helpful and friendly. The building and rooms were beautifully decorated and the bed was very comfy!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank 941MRS1234

Thank you for reviewing The Milestone Hotel

We were just as pleased that you ended up staying with us after your reservations to another hotel were incorrect. I am happy that you found us to be comfortable and that you commented on our beds. We are proud to use Savoir beds in all our rooms, they are famed for their high quality of work and the level of attention they put into producing every one of our wonderful beds.

My team were delighted that you enjoyed our service and we sincerely look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Sydney
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We recently stayed at The Milestone in London a Carnation Group hotel. It was just lovely. The rooms are superbly decorated and the restaurant for breakfast/dinner superb. The hotel is opposite Kensington Palace and is a really excellent location. I was meeting a friend I hadn't seen for many years and although the hotel didn't actually serve lunch on Saturdays (afternoon tea only) when I mentioned this they actually did lunch just for us (four persons total) - that is amazing and the food was wonderful. The staff, all of them, very helpful and professional. This is one of the best boutique hotels I have stayed in and I travel frequently. I made use of the in-house beautician and she was also excellent.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Chooseygal

Thank you for your very complimentary review of The Milestone Hotel

I am delighted that you rated The Milestone as one of the best Boutique hotels you have stayed in, we have in fact just been voted as the 4th best small hotel in Europe the readers of Travel and Leisure Magazine. Our team are all 100% devoted to deliver the highest levels of service and are always focussed on exceeding our guests’ expectations at every opportunity. I am happy that you enjoyed being in the Kensington area, we do have such a wonderful variety of pubs, restaurants, shops and parks all around the hotel.

I was very happy that my team managed to secure your group a table for lunch on Saturday, we do focus mainly on our afternoon tea service on a weekend but are always very happy to have our guests experience Cheneston’s for lunch any day of the week.

We look forward to seeing you back again soon.

London
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stayed last week for an anniversary treat and we would both say this hotel is hard to beat. The staff were excellent, friendly, professional and enthusiastic. The Milestone had decided to upgrade us and the room was spotless, beautifully decorated and with all kinds of extras. We were touched to return from our meal out to find the room beautifully lit with candles and anniversary gifts. Definitely a very special hotel to which we hope to return.Thank you to all at the Milestone.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Christine H
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
I was so happy to read that enjoyed your anniversary stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. We pride ourselves on the service and the even of tiniest details we offer our guests and was delighted that we met your expectations. Do come back and visit us soon. I have passed on your kind words to my great team.
Many thanks once again,