“Fantastic Experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Woodland Hills, CA
“Fantastic Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Four nights at The Milestone wasn't enough. The staff is excellent, the amenities are top drawer, and the food is superb. Be sure to try the English Breakfast. We liked the location, next to Kensington Gardens, and within walking distance from a fun shopping district that included TK Max, Whole Foods, the Goat Restaurant, and Nando's. It's also a short walk to the Tube, the bus line and the "Hop-on, Hop-Off" tour bus routes (there are at least 4 in London - so select what you like).

Room Tip: Each room is unique. All are comfortable and quiet.
1 Thank Sonova_Beach
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
I was so happy to read your positive feedback following your recent stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. I was so pleased that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and all of the service and facilities that we are all so very proud of. I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.
My best wishes
Andrew Pike

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (380)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

My Wife and I stayed here for a number of days in early October and enjoyed it immensely. Everything was excellent and well maintained. Ambience was opulent and classy. Our room was comfortable and tastefully decorated, although small for the furnishing level. Even though facing a fairly busy street, room noise level was negligible. (third floor). Public rooms were smaller but cosy. We especially enjoyed the pub, ending a couple of days relaxing and reading there. (I'm missing my Speckled Hen already!) Everything was immaculately clean. Overall the service was attentive, staff eager to help. The check in process and greetings on arrival were flawless. The extras were frequent and thoughtful (Arrival champagne, greeting fruit and pastries, nightly candies, little gifts, rose petals and candles in room one night) The concierge staff was helpful and knowledgeable, all arrangements made worked out well. Communications were friendly and engaging. The Location is excellent, handy to shopping, Kensington (Park and Palace), Victoria and Albert Museum, Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and several Tube stops. We definitely recommend it for those wanting a special hotel for a London stay.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the Margaret Rose Studio.
3 Thank Swmag
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedbak following your recent stay at The Milestone Hotel. On behalf of the entire team, front and back of house, I would like to say how much your kind words are apprecitaed by us all at The Hotel. I was delighted hat you enjoyed al of the facilities and service including The Stables Bar which I call the second most important room in the hotel after your own room that is. Please do come back and stay with us again soon.
My kindest regards,
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

The best hotel I have ever stayed in! The service was FIRST CLASS. The rooms extremely beautifully done as well as spotless and clean. I felt like a superstar staying there and cant wait to go back. I agree with all the other 5 star comments on here!... Just book it.. you will love it!

4 Thank Lou R
I was so very happy to read your feedback following your recent stay at The Milestone Hotel. My brilliant team try their very hardest to ensure all of our guests only receive the very best in facilities and most importantly service. So , as always, I have passed on your kind words to them.Please do come back and stay with us again in the near future.
My best regards,
General Manager.
South Florida, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

Although some might consider this a "small" hotel it is "big" on uts focus on service and care of their customers. From the comfort and amenities in the rooms to the range of dining options this is a hotel experience I will return to again and again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Donna K
I was so glad to read your kind words following your recent stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver to our guests so was delighted that we met your expecations in all aspects of your stay. I have passed on your kind words to my great team at the hotel.
My best wishes,
Indianapolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed at the Milestone hotel and had a wonder stay. The hotel is located right across from the Kensington park and it is only about 10 mins walk to the Tube. The hotel is wonderful, with awesome service. All the staff are super friendly and very helpful. Breakfast is fabulous. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank tillofoof
Thank you so much for your great feedback following your recent stay at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our service, location and most of all that we met your expectations. Please do come and visit us again soon.
Kind regards,
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

If you want to experience London but still want to be able to find some peace and serenity when returning to your hotel for the evening then stay at the Milestone Hotel.
A five star hotel where everyone knows your name. From the doorman to the baggage handlers to concierge to the front desk all have a smile and friendly hello each and every time they see you.
The Butlers make a point to make you feel at home as you check in to your room and cannot do enough to make you comfortable. I have stayed at other hotels in London but this will be my home away from home when in London.
A warm and cozy atmosphere whether dining or just having a drink at the bar ..it is a wonderful experience.
Located just across from Kensington Park the hotel is away from the hustle and bustle yet one can be anywhere in the city in a matter of minutes.
A true gem . We look forward to returning to the Milestone very soon.

Room Tip: love the Viscount Suite
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Douglas B
Many thanks for taking the time to post your coments following your recent stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and have passed on your kind words to the team here including the Butlrs and Dooormen who do a great job in ensuring all of our guests expectations are met. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
My kindest regards,
London, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Enjoyed staying here. The service was great, as was the value. I also had a great night sleep - very well rested. My favourite aspect of the hotel though is the location - it's hard to beat being in the center of Kensington. I'd recommend this to any couples out there looking for a romantic weekend in central London.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Milestone_Deputy_GM, Manager at The Milestone Hotel, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Dear Reviewer

Thank you for reviewing The Milestone Hotel

I am very happy you enjoyed your night here with us. Our team do strive to make every guests stay memorable hence our popularity with couples and families a like. I am happy that you found our location so convenient and hope we will be at the forefront of your mind when planning your next trip to London.

Kindest regards