“Great London Hotel!”

The Milestone Hotel
Ranked #3 of 1,073 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 18 February 2014

My daughter and I stayed at the Milestone for 5 days as we traveled in Europe. It was a top notch hotel in every aspect. From the doorman to the bellhop - all staff made our stay very pleasant. When we first arrived we checked in and then we were offered a tour of the hotel and all the facilities. No other hotel has ever done that. We were greeted personally every time by all the staff. Our room was perfect with a nice sitting area and desk and bathroom on the lower level. Weather was a bit rainy and chilly some days so we took advantage of watching the Olympics hanging out in the room. It was off the beaten path a little bit, but moving through the city is pretty easy. We did a lot of walking and it was nice to see so many people enjoying Kensington Park with their families which is located directly across the street. I would highly recommend this luxury hotel.

Room Tip: Our room was located down the side street, so it was hard to tell exactly what the weather was like...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Carusodkc
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

I was really delighted to read your feedback following you and your daughters recent visit to us. We always try our hardest to make our guests feel at home and taken care of at all times so to read your kind words is appreciated. I have passed on your comments to my team and I do hope that you will come back to stay with us again soon.
My best wishes,

There are newer reviews for The Milestone Hotel

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Luxurious, quintessentially English hotel with first class, friendly service. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.Very comfortable bed with luxurious pillows. Delicious breakfast, (something we are very particular about as B&B owners!), perfectly cooked eggs and the best sausages. We also dined at Chenestons, a beautiful traditional restaurant setting; the prawn and crayfish cocktail was the most packed full of prawns I've ever seen! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend and I hope that we'll be back! Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank helaldo

Thank you so much for your kind comments following your recent stay with us. I was so glad to read that you managed to try our restaurant during your stay and enjoyed your dining experience as well as breakfast. Please do come and stay with us again in the near future when I am sure we will meet your expectations once again.
My kind regards,

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

If you want to have the best afternoon tea experience, there is only one place The Milestone Hotel!! Incredible service from staff, Fabrizio Russo with his little touches here and there makes it even more memorable.! A place you must visit in your lifetime.

Stayed: February 2014
4  Thank Gaurav B

I was delighted to read your kind words following your visit to our Park Lounge for Afternoon Tea. I have passed on your kind words to Fabrizio and his team which for sure he will appreciate. Please do copme and visit us again soon.
My kindest regards and renewed thanks,

Reviewed 17 February 2014

This is the first time at a luxury 5 star hotel and being my first I had to get it right and I can safely say I have done that after detailed research. The Milestone is a fantastic hotel to stay at, I guess what set's this hotel apart from others is it's multiple teamed colourful rooms with adds true character (pictures on websites don't do any justice). The staff are very friendly and will cater to your every needs. Overall I will be back to The Milestone again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vijay J

Many thanks for your kind words following you recent stay at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked the accommodation we provided you with.
Please do come and stay with us again soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 February 2014

This has to be the most elegant hotel i had stayed in,we stayed as couple and everything was top notch,the best thing about the hotel is their service which exceeded my expectations,elegant rooms with superb bathrooms and one of the best bed i had ever slept on.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rathorekalcu
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

I was really pleased to read that you and your partner enjoyed your recent stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. I was delighted that you both liked the facilities we provided you with but especially the service you received. I have passed on your very kind words to my great team.
With renewed thanks,

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I took my parents here for dinner and spent the night in absolute luxury. Every little detail is attended to and you are made to feel so incredibly special. Fabulous hotel and wonderful spa treatments. The food was out of this world and located just opposite Kensington gardens was great to walk off the carbs. Staff are so attentive i don't wish to stay anywhere ever again as it will never match up to this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Roxanne W

Thank you for your kind words following your recent stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. I was really pleased to read that you all enjoyed your stay with us and really liked the facilities and service we provided you with exspecially in our Restaurant and Spa. Please do come and visit us again soon.
Many thanks,

Reviewed 10 February 2014

It is such a wonderful experience to return over and over again to the Milestone Hotel. Everything, from the accommodations, the staff, the decor, is first rate.The Milestone is the only place we stay in London. We have been there many times. It is wonderful to see the same managers, concierges and loyal staff who have been there for a long time. The location of the hotel could not be better. Service great. We cannot say enough wonderful things about this special hotel.

Room Tip: Facing the park provides such a lovely view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gloria A

I was really pleased to read your comments following your return stay with us at The Milestone Hotel. I was so glad that we have once again met your expectations and that you feel at home when staying with us. Please come back soon where I am sure you will have another great stay with us.
My best wishes,