My family stayed at the Hilton Olympia London. Getting around Central London by either bus or subway was very easy. London is one of my favorite cities. Front Office staff was always available. Mixed experience with front office staff, some member were friendly, while others were cold and business like. The morning breakfasts were very good and the restaurant staff were excellent. Hotel and in particular my room was always clean. I felt the bell staff/concierge were hustling my family, friends, and I to take tours and transportation options we didn't need. I would consider staying at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel