After reading some unfavorable reviews online, I was pretty nervous about staying at the Hilton Olympia. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was a good size and very clean, the service was excellent, and the location was good. The tube stops are a little far (approx. 10 min walk), but the 9 and 10 buses stop right outside the hotel. My only complaint is that wifi is not complimentary in the rooms and all of my attempts to purchase in the room failed. Not a huge deal - just logged on to the free wifi in the lobby. Great pub (The Hand and Flower) and Persian restaurant (Yas) about a block away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotelopia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel