Overall, not a bad property. Staff were all professional and attentative to needs. I would advise requesting room away from High Street Kensington/Warwick Road as the windows are thin. Walking distance from High Street Kensington is more like 10 mins, however, there is ample bus service across the street from property. Earl's Court Tube Station is approximately 12 minute walk as well. Property is on the west end of High Street Kensington--not too far away from shopping/sights. I would recommend at least lunch/dinner at Pizza Express--a short 5 minute walk down the street from hotel (heading west)....awesome thin crust pizza!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel