Hilton London Olympia
Doubletree
US$325
US$244
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$371
US$353
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
2,843 results
All reviewskensington high streetthe executive loungecosta coffeeearls courttube stationbus stophyde parkhammersmith
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The hotel is not to close to any subway station, but once there is perfect for the Olympia convention center. The hotel is nice and the staff is friendly. My room 531 was ok and decently equipped. But there was no real window, and the bathroom was very small. But all together the cost benefit ratio was ok. Breakfast is served in a nice environment overlooking a nearby small park.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
RiaanStiglingh, Director of Operations at Hilton London Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your review with us.

I am pleased that the location was favourable for your London visit and that you found the room met your needs. I have shared your comments on the breakfast with the team and we are happy that you enjoyed the breakfast

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I booked this hotel for a business trip with eight of my colleagues due to it's close proximity to Earls Court. It should have been a comfortable, easy stay however I found that reception and check-in to be a completely nightmare that affected my whole stay. It takes at least ten minutes to check-in each person and this didn't improve as I was there for three days and the queues and annoyed faces were consistent. On my second day my room card failed so I had to go down and queue again so re-activate it...it took nearly half an hour. The bath in my 'deluxe' room had hairs in the bat and my TV was pixelated and not in great condition - I could have reported these problems and most probably been moved but, at the end of a long day, who can be bothered to queue for half an hour to do so?? Staff were courteous and polite and my bed was very comfortable but on the whole this hotel just feels very tired. It looks plush until you look a little closer - the towels are rough and thin, the desks in the room are scratched and tired looking. Disappointed considering the price we paid.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Lucy S

I read with concern that you did not enjoy your stay and that you left disappointed. I have shared your concerns with the relevant managers and we apologise that you had a difficult stay.

During very busy exhibition the lobby may at time get busy and we do endeavour to check in each and every guest as fast as possible whilst ensuring we offer a personal touch

I was concerned that you felt you could not report the issues that you experiences as I have a Manager on duty 24/7 primarily for your safely and to ensure that all reported issues are addressed and rectified

Thank you for sharing your view and comments with us

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Very Professional staff.Excellent dinner service on Friday 25th.lots of choice,tasty food.Compliment to chef.Breakfast team in restaurant always smiling.went extra mile to look after us.Restaurant team assest for hotel.keep it up.I have worked in hotel industry for 6 years in Accor,so from my experience,best customer ever got.Thank you all.
Abhijit

• Stayed: April 2014

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and have shared your comments, thoughts and praise for the relevant teams.

We are very pleased that you rated the service favourably and that the team looked after you and that you enjoyed the breakfast. We have passed on your compliments to the Executive Chef

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

When I decided to have a weekend stay at Hilton London Olympia on 25th of April 2014 to 27th of April 2014 , I had two things in my mind , firstly was to have a lovely weekend with my husband and my 3 yr old and secondly to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary. I was stunned by the effort taken by the staff to decorate our room 609 so elegantly and providing with a bottle of wine and hand made chocolates with a card wishing both of us a wonderful anniversary.we both felt special and touched by the thoughtfulness.Each staff we encountered during our stay were so welcoming and helpful,also the food and service at restaurant was really of top quality,we had a very fresh and tasteful breakfast and dinner at Hilton Olympia and the service staffs were remarkably good and welcoming.I would definitely recommend Hilton London Olympia to everyone who is looking for a place for value of money and good service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

It was indeed our pleasure to welcome you and the family to the Hotel and we were delighted that you choose to spend your anniversary with us.

I am pleased that the team looked after you well and they made the stay a memorable one. I have shared your review with them.

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed the breakfast and then dinner and that throughout the stay you and your family were welcomed and valued

Thank you for taking the time to write to us, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here because it was convenient for a concert at the royal Albert hall. We stayed in an executive king room and it was really nice. We were on the 7th floor with a view of the city. All the staff we encountered were very friendly and professional I have to say We were pleasantly surprised that they had a lounge for executive room guests to use which had all manner if snacks and soft drinks which were complimentary, even beer was served complimentary around tea time.

The room was spotlessly clean and the bed was very comfortable. Over all we were very impressed. As London hotels can be very impersonal we found this one to have it just right, well done hilton Olympia, I would recommend you and stay again!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deanbrookes

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed the stay with us, thank you for taking the time to write to us and share your views.

We are delighted that you enjoyed the offerings in the Executive lounge and that the food and drinks added to your experiences of the Hotel.

I have shared you kind words and comments with the respective teams and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future