Stayed in this Hotel many times purely for convenience to Olympia as its where everybody else stays for the exhibition and the hotel capitalises on this understandably. The reception and rooms have been refurbished in the past few years. Rooms are tiny, air conditioning never works. For a Hilton it is very average. Its proximity to Olympia is the only real plus point. Its expensive. Reception staff are always polite, helpful, and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel