We stayed in this hotel on a shopping trip to London. We made life easy for ourselves and booked a taxi from the airport as it was a bit difficult to get to from Gatwick.But it is less than 5 minutes walk from Kensington Olympia station which brings you right to Westfields shopping centre and clapham junction. The hotel is also right by a bus stop where the number 9 brings you straight to knightsbridge etc. The rooms are not huge but they were perfect for us. The bar in the hotel is really nice for a few drinks and there is a costa coffee right by the lobby which we got every morning. Overall I would stay here again. It is clean, comfortable and the staff are very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Odigeo, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel