Stayed here to work a trade show at the Olympia conference center. VERY convenient to the conference center. We tacked on 2 days to do some sightseeing and it was less conveniently located for sightseeing but not bad. EXCELLENT service from the hotel concierge, not so pleasant at the front desk. Common areas of the hotel were not air conditioned (open windows instead). The bathroom had a tub which could be VERY difficult and dangerous for an older person to get in and out of...also the ceiling in the tub was just above my head (and I am 5'3" tall) so a tall person would have to crouch down to shower? This hotel was clean and satisfactory but not the "Hilton" you would expect if you have stayed in US Hiltons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel