Checking to the hotel was fine was given my handicapped room as request by Caroline with smiles. The night manager has to be the rudest person I've ever met. I had inquired about the way liquor was serve to the room pre poured I'm used to getting the little bottles so I asked them about that. This was at 5 am she called back 6 am to start fighting. 6AM WHO DOES THAT. Don't remember her name but it was the asian overnight manager. I think her name Vanessa can't recall. The next day I go shower and need to sit but can't because the handicap seat was ripped and had mold on it . Should I call downstairs to management and risked getting yelled at again. So I did nt even bother. Put 2 towels on top of the seat. Don't you check the rooms before you give them to handicapped people. Totally unacceptable. Another problem I had I was charge for phone calls and room service I made 4 days before I even checkout on my debit card without my authorization. I knew it was the night manager because it was minutes are I spoke on the phone to her. I have no problem paying for what services I used. But I put these expenses on my business credit card at CHECK OUT. Which is the way every hotel I've been at does. After speaking to the day manager a tall gentlemen and Heather explaining to them I never authorize these charges to this card and had 5 of my checks bounced. I explain the condition of the hotel bathroom and showed them picture of it and the charges that were taken out of my bank account. He also agreed that this is payed for at check out and that the condition of bathroom was unacceptable I have to look into this. The next day he offered my last night stay free. Which was nice of him. But my whole vacation had already had so many problem this didn't help my remaining time at the hotel. On top of this it was my first time walking in 2 yrs. This is suppose to be a HILTON. This hotel give hilton a bad name. The decor needs renovations as well. SAVING grace was the day management and the receptionist I dealt with Caroline. But they can only do so much. I understand why the other manager works at night. Would not recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel