Have stayed in Holiday Inn Kensington Forum a few times. Rooms are fine with reasonable facilities. Bathrooms are quite small but functional. Breakfast is good. Staff are both efficient & pleasant.
The big advantage of this hotel is it's location, right behind an underground station on the Piccadilly Line so there is a direct link with Heathrow Airport & the West End as well as good connections to other parts of London. It is also only a 5 minute walk to the museums of South Kensington.
Minus points are the lack of a safe in the room which is poor in a large hotel located in a major city. Also I would warn anybody about the WiFi. A voucher for 1 hour costs £5. I accept that the hotel charges for WiFi however what was not explained is that this hour must be used in one continuous session. On a two night stay I checked my e-mail twice (once each day) only using about 15 minutes of the hour I had paid the £5 for, however on checking out of the hotel another £5 was due for the 2nd time I used the voucher password as the 1st £5 I paid only covered the 1st usage. Not good at all & very disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect option for business or leisure the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum sets the standard for hotels in Kensington. Stroll to Gloucester Road Tube Station, your gateway to the sights of the city. Enjoy the hotel s close proximity to Harrod's, the Royal Albert Hall, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres, the Natural History, Science and V&A Museums and Kensington Palace. As the tallest Holiday Inn Hotel in Europe, our 27-floor and 906 bedroom hotel offers modern bedrooms with stunning views of London from our higher floors. The hotel also offers a choice of suites and accessible rooms (one with hoist). All rooms are equipped with high speed Internet and Wi-Fi connectivity is available in the public areas. The hotel's carpark has 76 spaces and there is a 24-hour fitness room. Holiday Inn Kensington Forum offers its guests a choice of three restaurant and bars whether you want to relax with dinner, grab a quick snack or enjoy a pint of traditional British beer. The Academy offers 13 meeting and event rooms for up to 300 people, all with natural daylight, high-speed Internet and unlimited Starbucks tea and coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- London Holiday Inn