Hilton London Green Park
US$213
US$198
galahotels.com
2,502 results
All reviewsbuckingham palacehalf moon streetgreat locationshepherds marketpiccadilly circusafternoon teabond streetwest endshort walkhyde parkquiet streetthe ritzdouble roomtube stationmayfairconciergeheathrow
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights with my husband at the end of October. We decided to treat ourselves and booked a suite. To say we were a little underwhelmed when we walked into our suite was an understatement ! The room was certainly large and spacious but it was so dated and the quality of the furniture was poor. Probably the most disappointing was the bathroom - it was huge but it had a really old fashioned bath with a shower overhead and a shower curtain - no separate walk in shower - extremely disappointing for a Hilton Suite ! We ate in the hotel restaurant on the first night and it was nice, food was tasty and presented well & friendly attentive staff. We also had a few drinks in the bar which is very pleasant with nice comfy chairs and good service. Breakfast again was nice and served until 11am which is a bonus. Bottom line would I stay here again - because of the rooms - no.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Have stayed here a number of times, but last time was more then 5 years ago. Service is very good Reception efficient and quick checking/out. Staff very helpful. Breakfast was great, but expensive, £ 14 per person if prepaid. It was obvious the hotel is due for an upgrading, but we were comfortable and the beds are very good. 3 minutes walk to Green Park subway station is a real advantage. Shepherds garden is just around the corner with plenty of small, but good restaurants and full English breakfast at £ 7.50
In room internet was expensive, but Starbucks in the neighborhood offer it for free!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I am from the north. The mere thought of sauntering through Mayfair gets my juices flowing and with such a delicious pot of gold at the end of this rainbow my brisk stride became a gentle jog. The subtle signage of the Hilton entered my line of view and I entered through the revolving doors as smoothly as would be expected at such a reputable establishment. It must have recently been treated with a lubricating/water displacing spray such as WD-40 to allow such effortless operation. I've used many a revolving door in my time, and I'd be as bold as to say it is the best I've ever used.

We were welcomed warmly and whisked straight into the Tiger Green Brasserie by a lady with a lovely smile. She asked how my day was, and I told her how good it had been as I had been offered a management position at work. I was delighted at this and various staff members congratulated me. We were ushered to our seats and I placed my mighty fine derriere upon one of the finest seats I have ever found in a dining room. It was the perfect accompaniment to what was sure to be a top quality scran.

Bloke brought bread over and the butter was divine.

Duck breast for starter, no complaints.
Steak for main was top drawer.
Creme Brulee for dessert was fantastic.

The manager offered me and my mate a free drink at the bar, which was a very nice gesture. I asked for a Havana 7 and coke. I was served this by the faultless barman, Kempton. He was friendly, hospitable and was a wonderful ambassador for the Hilton. Even when spoke to like a piece of dirt by a pompous, stuck up posh git, he remained professional and provided a great service.

To summarise;

Top Gaff, top scran and most importantly a top set of lads.

I'll be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank THEDMAC
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Stayed in September. Arrived very early at 9 am, so room was not available but receptionist did her best to get me checked in but as I expected it was not possible on a busy Saturday morning, but effort was appreciated. Left bag and arranged to come back at 1 pm. Location hard to beat, just off Piccadilly. When I returned at 1 pm room ready and requested upgrade to deluxe room offered at very reasonable rate. Room on 2nd floor very tastefully decorated and while street facing very quiet. Had pre-theatre dinner in restaurant, food OK & wine good. Restaurant prices typical for central London - pretty high!!! Good nights sleep in large comfortable bed, no noise from corridor(banging doors etc) which I always find very annoying. This was distinct plus point. Bathroom spacious and well appointed.On Sunday morning 5 minute wait for breakfast but this was not too surprising as everyone wants late breakfast on a Sunday so short wait to be expected and well handled. Food on offer for breakfast top quality and service very friendly. Check out very efficient and friendly like check in and bill accurate. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Great hotel 5 mins walk from Green Park tube. 15 mins walk to Harrods and 10 mins walk to Piccadilly. Impeccable service, well appointed rooms of a better than average standard, and great food/breakfast in Tiger Green brasserie. Really there is nothing to fault about this hotel but I'll give it 4 out of 5 purely as it has no leisure, but not an issue for me

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family